*Moderators* For Sale Forum Rules
Jan 11, 2020 at 9:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kernel8888

1000+ Head-Fier
I just want to shoot a quick post to recommend that members here do NOT post discouraging remarks on for sale posts, such as complaining that the price is too high, saying something isnt worth it, or commenting in any way that is going to discourage a sale.

if you dont like the deal, pm the seller and make an offer- dont leave a comment that will sway other potential buyers.

the only comment that should be in the for sale feed is "PM'd" or MAYBE an encouraging comment like GLWS

moderators is there any way to delete these type of comments that arent appropriate?

i havent had too much trouble but i see it ALOT on other peoples posts, and it really makes it hard to sell stuff.

Jan 11, 2020 at 9:47 AM Post #2 of 3
I just want to shoot a quick post to recommend that members here do NOT post discouraging remarks on for sale posts, such as complaining that the price is too high, saying something isnt worth it, or commenting in any way that is going to discourage a sale.

if you dont like the deal, pm the seller and make an offer- dont leave a comment that will sway other potential buyers.

the only comment that should be in the for sale feed is "PM'd" or MAYBE an encouraging comment like GLWS

moderators is there any way to delete these type of comments that arent appropriate?

i havent had too much trouble but i see it ALOT on other peoples posts, and it really makes it hard to sell stuff.
Yes, just “report” it. User who isn’t buying it or discussing anything about a potential purchases are not supposed to be posting in it.

Jan 11, 2020 at 3:01 PM Post #3 of 3
I've had it before and in the end I had to point out that it was mine to sell and it was basically as new. They were suggesting I sell it at half price. In the end I took the item off the for sale list. Very very annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back