Modding a Jabra Evolve 75
May 14, 2021 at 11:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Mr Glass

New Head-Fier
I've tried a lot of bluetooth headsets for work calls and the best mic I've come across is the Jabra Evovle 75. The only downside is that it's on-ear and I'd like over-ear as it is starting to hurt and I sometimes get pins and needles so am conerned about potential nerve damage issues developing.

Here's the headset:
https://www.jabra.com/business/office-headsets/jabra-evolve/jabra-evolve-75

I have replacement ear cushions which contain a plastic plate that twists/locks into place on the headset.

I am seeking a set of over-ear cushions that I can glue this stock Evolve 75 plate to (after cutting it out of a replacement on-ear cushion) and then basically convert it to an over-ear headset.

Does anyone know of good over-ear cusions that may work for this? Something like the Bose QC35 cushions are just the soft material and don't have a rigid struction that I can glue onto.

Nov 1, 2021 at 10:35 PM Post #4 of 4
What about the Orosound Tilde Pro S+? There isn't much info out there on it, but it seems to meet the requirements. Though I have not tried it.

Thank you for sharing. This one looks promising and I may try it out when I have the budget. Meanwhile my daily driver has become my Bose QC35 now that iOS has the Voice Isolation Mic Mode. This software feature has been such a game-changer in the reduction of keyboard noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back