Minneapolis Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #376 of 697
Well, looks like we have a small but dedicated group brewing here, with some nice equipment to share as well... Looking forward to more updates and I hope we can all come up with some ideas to get the word out and drive as much participation as possible. I am ready to write posts and make phone calls and do whatever I can to help drum up support. Hopefully we will have a few more updates here over the next few days.

Apr 19, 2016 at 8:02 PM Post #377 of 697
  Well, looks like we have a small but dedicated group brewing here, with some nice equipment to share as well... Looking forward to more updates and I hope we can all come up with some ideas to get the word out and drive as much participation as possible. I am ready to write posts and make phone calls and do whatever I can to help drum up support. Hopefully we will have a few more updates here over the next few days.

Im in to, just waiting for a venue to pop up.

Apr 20, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #378 of 697
I'm willing to bring the equipment in my signature. It'll be nice to test out the effectiveness of the Intona and the Mutec 3+ USB on different setups if people are willing.

Apr 20, 2016 at 1:07 AM Post #379 of 697
I can bring iFi gear, Alclair earphones and the Opus#1.

Depending on the show date I might be able to have other items.

Apr 20, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #381 of 697
I've got a Mjolnir 2 and Yggy to bring in if anyone is interested.

I'm really interested in how higher level Schiit gear performs.

I've got the HE-400 and 400i, OPPO PM-3s and would maybe bring my desktop setup (Modi2U and Asgard 2) but there will likely be more impressive amps and DACs in attendance. 

Apr 20, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #382 of 697
I have been working to secure a location for the last week.
I thought I would be able to announce something here on Monday, but am having to wait on schedules outside of my control.

What I hope is that by  next wed 4/20 I will have the scheduling figured out and we would have a solid location and I am also trying to get some other vendor goodies to demo.

So what I do know is that is will *most* likely be on a Saturday afternoon 12-5.  It will not be in April, but hopefully soon after.

That is really all I have for now, if someone else comes up with something in the meantime, by all means post here and we could coordinate our efforts.  

I too have some things that I will bring to the meet that I would like to sell - I think that is fine - I think everyone enjoys try before you buy.

regards,
Eric

Any update, Eric?

Apr 20, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #390 of 697
Any update, Eric?

I sent an email earlier in the day - I haven't heard back yet.  I will give it a couple days, I am hoping by tomorrow.
Keeping fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back