Minesweeper: The Movie
Aug 8, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #2 of 19
Easily the funniest freakin' thing I have ever seen. A little pee-pee came out I laughed so hard.

"I'm here because I'm bored!"

It think it's because one of my past employers paid me to play but didn't know it. My day was 86% minesweeper, 13% ignore the phone, 1% slurp coffee loudly into the phone while repeating "not sure" to anyone who actually got through.

Aug 8, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #3 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Easily the funniest freakin' thing I have ever seen. A little pee-pee came out I laughed so hard.

"I'm here because I'm bored!"

It think it's because one of my past employers paid me to play but didn't know it. My day was 86% minesweeper, 13% ignore the phone, 1% slurp coffee loudly into the phone while repeating "not sure" to anyone who actually got through.

That was good, but never came close to the heights of Grizzly Bear Man.

It is funnier if you saw the Treadwell documentary.

Aug 8, 2007 at 11:16 AM Post #6 of 19
Hilarious! Terrific way to start off the morning!
icon10.gif

Aug 8, 2007 at 12:25 PM Post #7 of 19
My god... I can't believe how well they pulled that off. It actually manages to rise above the "so lame it's funny" status and breaks into "so lame it made me choke on my jam slathered crumpet" territory.

Aug 8, 2007 at 1:12 PM Post #9 of 19
Haha. Very well executed. Thanks to the OP for that.

Aug 8, 2007 at 3:11 PM Post #11 of 19
Wow. Just...wow. that is spectacular. The genius involved in making that trailer is just...wow.

Aug 9, 2007 at 1:13 AM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What was your job, exactly? Hell, I want it
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back