Quote:

Originally Posted by audiosceptic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm 90% sure I'll be there. I'm going to bring the following:

Headamp Blue Hawaii with Stax O-II
Cary SEI300 With AT L3000
Linn Unidisc SE CD player
EMM DCC2 DAC

Will there be enough power and room?

Damn that just made me drool. Wish I could make it, I would have loved to bring my moth 2a3 to compare and hear with your rig.

Jun 1, 2007 at 5:46 PM Post #139 of 162
Gil: Yes I got the PM. Because I'm not 100% sure I'll be there I wasn't interested in the raffle.

recstar: I sold my Moth S2A3 because I thought the Cary offered more of what I like in a tube amp. Now the B-52 that will be at the meet interests me.

Jun 1, 2007 at 5:51 PM Post #140 of 162
Quote:

I'm 90% sure I'll be there. I'm going to bring the following:

Headamp Blue Hawaii with Stax O-II
Cary SEI300 With AT L3000
Linn Unidisc SE CD player
EMM DCC2 DAC

Will there be enough power and room?

That's some setup you have there.

Power and space shouldn't be an issue...hopefully. If it does end up being an issue, we will unplug the computer/TV/Xbox 360 and take them back outside.

Jun 1, 2007 at 6:34 PM Post #141 of 162
Quote:

Gil: Yes I got the PM. Because I'm not 100% sure I'll be there I wasn't interested in the raffle.

recstar: I sold my Moth S2A3 because I thought the Cary offered more of what I like in a tube amp. Now the B-52 that will be at the meet interests me.

10-4... just don't want to exclude anyone
wink.gif

Jun 1, 2007 at 8:15 PM Post #142 of 162
Ironically I just ordered a RSA Hornet on Wednesday and now on Sunday he is going to be in my home town. I wish I would have seen this thread sooner!
smily_headphones1.gif

I will be there, I have attended and held many events at the Logemann it's a nice place. If there are any other beer connoisseurs or wine enthusiasts coming there is a great store on the Mequon Road exit off of I-43 (same exit for the Logemann Center.) After you exit take your first right on "Port Washington Road" the store is about 200 feet down on your left. It's called "Grapes & Grain."

Grapes & Grain
11301 N Port Washington Rd
Mequon, WI 53092
(262) 240-0206

Send me PM if you are bringing any fine beers to share, I will do the same if there is any interest!

Jun 1, 2007 at 8:24 PM Post #143 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by bnieman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ironically I just ordered a RSA Hornet on Wednesday and now on Sunday he is going to be in my home town. I wish I would have seen this thread sooner!
smily_headphones1.gif

I will be there, I have attended and held many events at the Logemann it's a nice place. If there are any other beer connoisseurs or wine enthusiasts coming there is a great store on the Mequon Road exit off of I-43 (same exit for the Logemann Center.) After you exit take your first right on "Port Washington Road" the store is about 200 feet down on your left. It's called "Grapes & Grain."

Grapes & Grain
Mequon, WI 53092
(262) 240-0206

Send me PM if you are bringing any fine beers to share, I will do the same if there is any interest!

You should get in touch with Ray, and if he hasn't sent it off yet, maybe he can just hand deliver it Sunday.
cool.gif

Jun 1, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #144 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by bnieman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Grapes & Grain
Mequon, WI 53092
(262) 240-0206

Cool, glad you caught sight of this thread!

Jun 2, 2007 at 4:37 AM Post #145 of 162
I did call Ray, he had already sent the amp out... He said it should arrive on Monday. Oh well.

I've got at least 1 friend coming along for the event, possibly 2.

If anyone needs information on the area let me know, I grew up in Mequon.

Cheers!
Bryan

Jun 2, 2007 at 3:39 PM Post #147 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcard30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry guys I will not be able to make the meet tomorrow after all I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully there will be another meet sometime in the future.

No worries, thanks for letting us know.

To everyone who is coming, raffle cutoff is at noon CST, and then I am going to go get things prepared and pull names.

Jun 2, 2007 at 7:42 PM Post #148 of 162
Well, raffle is over, names have been pulled.

And, well, it was interesting to say the least. I called upon the services of my mother to pick names. The very first thing I told her was that she better not pick my name first (for the ER4P). Not that I wouldn't want them, but that would sorf of be an all eyes on me situation, winning the best prize. Well, naturally, she pulled a name, unfolded the paper, and just laughed, then asked if she wanted me to throw the paper back in :p. Well, of course, I was pleased, but just the same I really wanted someone else to get them. But, thats the luck of the draw, eh?

So, here are your winners:

raffle003.jpg

raffle006.jpg

raffle013.jpg

Congrats to you folks who won. Thanks for taking part in this, we raised $200 for Head-Fi
smily_headphones1.gif
. Also, if they are reading this, big thanks to the guys at Etymotic, V-Moda, and Qables for making this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back