Michigan Spring Meet-Up 2013 (APRIL 20TH @ MSU KELLOGG)
Apr 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #331 of 334
Quote:
Sent some money to blitxgene. Thanks a lot for organizing it! Though I did not get to try HD800 or some LCD2, that was a really good meet. Definitely should do again in the future.

So I guess I managed to convince some people to get some HD600 and some crack? 
smily_headphones1.gif
 I was surprised by the tiny ODAC. I knew it is small, but didn't expect it to be *that* small. And to Cel4145, is this the IEM you brought?

Thanks a bunch! 
smily_headphones1.gif
 If I did not have my current setup I would be all over that crack hd600 combo. Sadly based on what i've heard it seems I'm doomed to the HD800's I've yet to hear or the dreaded stax rigs. That is, if I don't continue exploring the world of powered speakers...

Apr 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #332 of 334
So I guess I managed to convince some people to get some HD600 and some crack? I was surprised by the tiny ODAC. I knew it is small, but didn't expect it to be *that* small. And to Cel4145, is this the IEM you brought?

I liked your amps. Nice!

Not certain that's it. Check out (3A69) VSonic GR02 Bass Edition in Joker's multi-IEM review. Vsonic sometimes releases updated or slightly different versions of the same thing with similar (but not the same) naming. Here it is at lendmeurears. If you ask in joker's thread, they can probably tell you the cheapest place to buy it. I got it for around $30 shipped, but that might have been a special price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back