Michael Vick indicted on Federal Dogfighting charges...
Jul 18, 2007 at 12:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 149

beerguy0

Headphoneus Supremus
I never thought he'd get indicted, although I hoped he would. I wonder how the NFL will handle this, especially in light of the stiff penalties already handed down to Pacman, Tank Johnson, et al.

Atlanta better be ready to be without Vick for a while, me thinks.
biggrin.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19814494/

Read the indictment here:

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/images/07/17/ind.pdf

Jul 18, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #5 of 149
And everyone thought Marcus was the troubled Vick. Though I guess we'll have to wait and see how the trial goes (you don't get indicted by the grand jury for dogfighting if you are completely innocent though).

Jul 18, 2007 at 9:21 PM Post #7 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And everyone thought Marcus was the troubled Vick. Though I guess we'll have to wait and see how the trial goes (you don't get indicted by the grand jury for dogfighting if you are completely innocent though).

I just ran across this tidbit. If true, Vick is in deep...well, you know.

http://openmike.msnbc.msn.com/archiv...18/275357.aspx

Jul 18, 2007 at 9:33 PM Post #8 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Put the thugs into a ring and let them fight til death. The winner gets the pen. Put it on spike tv.

It's called Jail..

And Karma is going to really Suck when it comes for this dude.. Hope I am not around personally..even on the same plane as him I would get worried.

Jul 18, 2007 at 10:14 PM Post #10 of 149
Im very pleased about this. It will probably be followed by a suspension, and well deserved. I like to watch great players like Pacman Jones and Vick play, but hate when they get away with things just because of it. The crackdown is good for the NFL in my opinion anyway. It helps clean up its image.

Jul 19, 2007 at 12:05 AM Post #12 of 149
Perhaps the 55 pit bulls rescued in the April raid should get the first shot at Vick and company. Starve the dogs for a couple days first, so they're good and hungry, of course.

Jul 19, 2007 at 1:29 AM Post #14 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would easily pay to see those dogs turned loose on him. Would be very satisfying.

thats sick..

a punch for a punch does not solve nothing..instead throw him in jail for 55 months (one for each dog he had) and fine him $100k for each dog needed to be put down.

better yet let the irs-cid look into the money he made and didn't pay taxes off of..well they can not do that but man if the irs could go after him..eew I rather go to hell then deal with those guys/gals. (seen someone close and seen them first hand on what the IRS does to someone..not pretty)

Jul 19, 2007 at 1:37 AM Post #15 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thats sick..

a punch for a punch does not solve nothing..instead throw him in jail for 55 months (one for each dog he had) and fine him $100k for each dog needed to be put down.

better yet let the irs-cid look into the money he made and didn't pay taxes off of..well they can not do that but man if the irs could go after him..eew I rather go to hell then deal with those guys/gals. (seen someone close and seen them first hand on what the IRS does to someone..not pretty)

Wrong, what's sick is idiots who have no respect for any life other than their own that actively participate in the torture of innocent animals. This guy has EVERYTHING most people dream of, and this is the disgusting path he chooses. Be done with him, he is a malignant waste of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back