MEELEC M6 FIRST IMPRESSIONS
Nov 29, 2010 at 8:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SplashArtist

Head-Fier
Okay, I just bought these at the overstock price (came to around 30 bucks canadian) and Now theres a 15 dollar deal on at the meelec.com, wow I shouldve waited a week.

Anyways, heres some first impressions on the headphones.

The packaging is nice and sleek (my packaging is a bit different then other M6 packaging i have seen I dont know why) nothing too fancy though, but what can you expect from a 30 dollar headphone?

Inspecting the build quality of these iems i am verrrry impressed with the construction quality, its up to par with higher priced headphones (100-200 dollar range)

Sound quality wise, I am very impressed so far. The bass ISNT over bloated but dives deep and has a nice punch to it, I will even guess it will tighten up more with time (ive had them on for like an hour so they are super fresh). The only thing I dont like about the sq is the mids as they are recessed a bit too much for my liking. The highs are crisp but nothing too special.

For the price they are at though with the meelec coupon of 15 dollars, GET THEM BEFORE THE COUPON RUNS OUT. such a good deal you'd be crazy not too. I'm quite pleased even paying the price i payed for them.

regards,
nick.

Nov 29, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #2 of 3
people are saying after 50 hours of burn in they sound much better.
I got mine for $18.99 shipped to the UK today
Will not get a chance to try as soon as they come as I wont be back home till 19th of December.

Nov 29, 2010 at 8:26 PM Post #3 of 3
decent! well if what they say is true i cant wait to hear the changes, nice grab!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back