Mayberry On Acid: First Ever Fairfax, CA Meet February 2, 2008!
Jan 30, 2008 at 7:34 PM Post #391 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All together now, you know the drill......

[size=xx-small]toga[/size], [size=x-small]toga[/size], [size=small]toga[/size], [size=medium]toga[/size], [size=large]toga[/size]

I haven't heard from Steve lately
frown.gif

You mean I have to pack my toga too???
eek.gif

Jan 31, 2008 at 6:06 AM Post #393 of 433
24 hours to arrival of Team Out Of Town! I think that I have many things prepared, but who knows. JP will pick up thrice and I will pick up the rest -- first Wayne in SF and then Team Florida in Oaktown.

We had largely beautiful weather today and I will keep crossing my fingers for the next few days. Should be good, and certainly won't be terrible. I went shopping and stocked up on some stuff. More will be needed, of course, but it's a start.

Oh, and one more thing. . .

TOGA! [size=medium]TOGA![/size] [size=x-large]TOGA![/size] [size=xx-large]TOGA![/size]

Jan 31, 2008 at 2:22 PM Post #394 of 433
I was close to having to be at the Pensacola Courthouse Monday morning but fortunately, I was able to delay falling on a sword for my client until 2/18.
biggrin.gif

Just under 5 hours until take off.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, toga, toga, toga, ...............

Jan 31, 2008 at 2:29 PM Post #395 of 433
Bags packed, at work till noon, then pick up NightWoundsTime and head to TPA. Short hop to IAH where we meet up with tyrion and Boomana for the Head-Fi in the air meet on the way to OAK.

Nothing left to say, except ....

[size=medium]toga[/size], [size=large]toga,[/size] [size=x-large]toga,[/size][size=xx-large] toga[/size]

Jan 31, 2008 at 2:39 PM Post #396 of 433
I'm at work until noon as well..then home and pack and then off to the airport. I checked in early this morning and I'm STILL in group b for boarding on Southwest. DAMNIT!

I'm in group A for my connecting flight in Vegas....Got a 2 hour layover...what can I do in Vegas for two hours? Hrmmm.....

viva_ned_flanders.jpg

Jan 31, 2008 at 6:39 PM Post #399 of 433
At the airport, comfortably seated in the Continental Presidents Club waiting for Vicki to arrive. I'm trying very hard to stay away from the bar. If it was the Crown Room I would be all over the Sweater 420. Continental has Bud so it's much easier to pass. Our flight is delayed 40 minutes, so Gene and Matt, wait for us.
biggrin.gif

Jan 31, 2008 at 7:02 PM Post #400 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why you little......

Hey, if I was there with you brother I'd have been more worried about this scenario...

image002.png

Jan 31, 2008 at 7:10 PM Post #401 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, if I was there with you brother I'd have been more worried about this scenario...

image002.png

Damn it Nate, get on a plane!

[size=xx-small]toga[/size] [size=x-small]toga[/size] [size=small]toga[/size] [size=medium]toga[/size] [size=large]toga[/size]

Feb 1, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #405 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by guzziguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be out the door in 10 minutes. I'm driving as far as Salinas tonight. Tomorrow I pick up Aaron at 11:30 at SFO. Then we'll beat a path to MOA. See you all tomorrow.
biggrin.gif

Have a safe drive Ken. All of the flights today are delayed, from a little to a lot, so check the airline tomorrow for final timing. We will have a cold one (or two) waiting for you guys.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back