Master Clock Talk
Oct 3, 2023 at 1:52 PM Post #2,626 of 3,374
Naw
The web needs less vacuums and more discourse to disprove marketing jargon and unscientific beliefs.
New people need help understanding.
An educated consumer creates a better marketplace.
Less snake oil is a good thing. šŸ‘šŸ»
You do know we can see you right? Also on other threads. Just making sure that you understand that, we can read what you post in this forum. Im doing you a favor, but if you keep doing what you do, it is not gonna make people read the facts you have, but block/ignore you. Change your strategy instead of exposing your psychopathic behavior, because the history of this thread is evident of that.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 2:04 PM Post #2,627 of 3,374
You do know we can see you right? Also on other threads. Just making sure that you understand that, we can read what you post in this forum. Im doing you a favor, but keep doing what you do is not gonna make people read the facts you have, but block/ignore you. Change your strategy instead of exposing your psychopathic behavior, because the history of this thread is evident of that.
I hope you do see me.
Iā€™m a very open and honest person who has helped many people better their audio systems.
I love helping people with the knowledge Iā€™ve learned. Iā€™m here giving out more facts about clocks, and what it is that makes people enjoy them, and why they effect sound the way they do.
If others donā€™t agree with those facts, thatā€™s fine, they can provide their own explanations. But those explanations should have some basis in actually science or have data and facts to disprove them.
No one here has been able to provide that (One person even went as far as to call it ā€œChinese secretsā€!!!)

Believe me Iā€™m not some ASR dude. But when science explains something very very precisely that perfectly explains what Iā€™m hearing and why Iā€™m hearing it, unless I have other proof, then I have to agree.

To stick with my car analogy. You are pressing on the gas and moving forward yet calling the precise scientific explanation of why that is, bogus.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #2,628 of 3,374
I hope you do see me.
Iā€™m a very open and honest person who has helped many people better their audio systems.
I love helping people with the knowledge Iā€™ve learned. Iā€™m here giving out more facts about clocks, and what it is that makes people enjoy them, and why they effect sound the way they do.
If others donā€™t agree with those facts, thatā€™s fine, they can provide their own explanations. But those explanations should have some basis in actually science or have data and facts to disprove them.
No one here has been able to provide that (One person even went as far as to call it ā€œChinese secretsā€!!!)

Believe me Iā€™m not some ASR dude. But when science explains something very very precisely that perfectly explains what Iā€™m hearing and why Iā€™m hearing it, unless I have other proof, then I have to agree.

To stick with my car analogy. You are pressing on the gas and moving forward yet calling the precise scientific explanation of why that is, bogus.
Dude why donĀ“t you realize that you can not discuss taste and measure it.

It does not matter what you think even if you base it on science.

ItĀ“s like saying some foods are unhealthy it will eventually kill you, but people ****ing like it. Get tf over it dude.

You are more embarrasing than ASR. They atleast know when to stop.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 2:31 PM Post #2,629 of 3,374
@moderators

Please block the @camrector profile (maybe also later the @gregorio profile ..)

He/she/the camrector profile is trolling and spamming this otherwise, very useful and helpful thread. The profile is spreading "alternative facts" far from real facts. Very pollutive and toxic information for new "real world" and true new guys/girls wanting to get and gather useful information and true knowledge regarding these clock matters.
Sorry for the inconvenience but.. We have to protect the forum...right?!
Thanks/Jan in Sweden

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 2:32 PM Post #2,630 of 3,374
Dude why donĀ“t you realize that you can not discuss taste and measure it.

It does not matter what you think even if you base it on science.

ItĀ“s like saying some foods are unhealthy it will eventually kill you, but people ****ing like it. Get tf over it dude.

You are more embarrasing than ASR. They atleast know when to stop.
Iā€™m not trying to discuss your taste nor measure it.
I am naming (with science) WHAT you are tasting and why.

What did @Jake2 call it? Harmonic spurri?! Is that term more agreeable to you? Fine
Your external clock produces harmonic spurri that sounds pleasing to you.
Many people find that pleasing.
I donā€™t like added coloration, especially coloration that I canā€™t control.

Oct 3, 2023 at 2:37 PM Post #2,631 of 3,374
@moderators

He/she/the camrector profile is trolling and spamming this otherwise, very useful and helpful thread. The profile is spreading "alternative facts" far from real facts. Very pollutive and toxic information for new "real world" and true new guys/girls wanting to get and gather useful and true knowledge regarding these clock matters.
Thanks/Jan in Sweden
Can you please please provide ANY information that disproves what @gregorio and I are saying.
Any article, white paper, research, anything that says what we are saying is ā€œalternative factsā€
Please.

Oct 3, 2023 at 2:38 PM Post #2,632 of 3,374

Oct 3, 2023 at 2:41 PM Post #2,633 of 3,374
@moderators

He/she/the camrector profile is trolling and spamming this otherwise, very useful and helpful thread. The profile is spreading "alternative facts" far from real facts. Very pollutive and toxic information for new "real world" and true new guys/girls wanting to get and gather useful information and true knowledge regarding these clock matters.
Thanks/Jan in Sweden
To quote
Iā€™m proceeding to talk about master clocks and the basic facts of what they do and how theyā€™re used. You on the other hand just want to attack me/us personally and call those well established facts ā€œbullā€ with no reliable evidence, how does that ā€œhelpsā€?

G

Oct 3, 2023 at 2:46 PM Post #2,634 of 3,374
Can you please please provide ANY information that disproves what @gregorio and I are saying.
Any article, white paper, research, anything that says what we are saying is ā€œalternative factsā€
Please.
Not needed. You have produced more than enough "Alternative facts" on Your own to be validated on by the moderators.
I may be thrown out myself but I will take that risk
Have a nice evening.
/Jan

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 2:55 PM Post #2,635 of 3,374
Please.
have you ever really tried all the 8$ alternative stuff by yourself and prove that it works EXACTLY THE SAME with 10 Mhz clocks that you are bashing?
do you have any measurement or recorded sound for that?
Isn't that what you just assume based on your SCIENCE and just ignore the other efforts to contribute to the thread?
why are you coming back to the thread that no one really appreciate what you're doing?
are we using your own pocket money to buy the stuffs that we enjoy? what makes you think that you're authorized to tell others to follow your opinion?
at least I would have understood if we are your kids and you're not happy with our purchase and you have to pay for it. In any other case except that... you seem to need someone to talk to but definitely not us.

Oct 3, 2023 at 2:58 PM Post #2,636 of 3,374
Not needed. You have produced more than enough "Alternative facts" on Your own to be validated on by the moderators.
I may be thrown out myself but I will take that risk
Have a nice evening.
/Jan
No youā€™ve and others are personally attacking both of us for explaining to you the science behind what you love.
Itā€™s strange that you guys find that offensive honestly.
They canā€™t be ā€œalternate factsā€ because no one here has posted any other ā€œfactsā€ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

All you guys are saying is -
ā€œThis candy is sweet, I love itā€

Cam and Gregorio - ā€œ yes thatā€™s because it has a substance called sugar in it. Thatā€™s why it tastes that wayā€

You guys-ā€œthatā€™s crazy alternate facts!!! You are a psychopath for saying that!ā€
Block them!!!!ā€

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 3:10 PM Post #2,637 of 3,374
No youā€™ve and others are personally attacking both of us for explaining to you the science behind what you love.
They canā€™t be ā€œalternate factsā€ because no one here has posted any other ā€œfactsā€ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Cam and Gregorio - ā€œ yes thatā€™s because it has a substance called sugar in it. Thatā€™s why it tastes that wayā€

You guys-ā€œthatā€™s crazy alternate facts!!! You are a psychopath for saying that!ā€
Block them!!!!ā€
I am simply asking. what is your proof behind your science?
have you ever done science?
don't bring the theory about harmonic distortion or whatsoever.
I am asking whether you have scientific proof that you tested that 8$ thingy to bring the conclusion to you that your measurement is perfectly matching and you have a clear ground to talk crap on every else's discussion on the clock.
you ask for scientific proof whenever someone else talks but you behave that your comment is something is solid enough to be on the textbook of audio science but has never provided your own scientific experiment. Practice what you preach first. Will wait until you prove that OCK2 and 8$ item sounds at least remotely the same.

Your analogy is more like, when someone says that she loves chocolate chiffon cake, you say eat a spoon of saccharin and will do the same. and you go around all the cake lover community to spread your gospel of saccharin. Doing the same thing with several degrees order cheaper.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 3:12 PM Post #2,638 of 3,374
have you ever really tried all the 8$ alternative stuff
The audio genius of Nelson Pass has only created one $8 Harmonic Generator.
EXACTLY THE SAME with 10 Mhz clocks that you are bashing?
You are asking me if I have tested Coca Cola and Evian to prove they both have water in it?
what makes you think that you're authorized to tell others to follow your opinion?
Itā€™s not an opinion lol.
This is very well proven and scientifically documented stuff.

Do you have some other explanation of why your clock is effecting your audio the way it is?
Anything to describe what is happening to the signal?
What is your knowledge about why these audio clocks work?

@Jake2 said that a clock expert explains it by the term ā€œharmonic spurriā€
Do you know what that term means?

Oct 3, 2023 at 3:14 PM Post #2,639 of 3,374
I am simply asking. what is your proof behind your science?
have you ever done science?
don't bring the theory about harmonic distortion or whatsoever.
I am asking whether you have scientific proof that you tested that 8$ thingy to bring the conclusion to you that your measurement is perfectly matching and you have a clear ground to talk crap on every else's discussion on the clock.
you ask for scientific proof whenever someone else talks but you behave that your comment is something is solid enough to be on the textbook of audio science but has never provided your own scientific experiment. Practice what you preach first. Will wait until you prove that OCK2 and 8$ item sounds at least remotely the same.
Oh brother come over and hear for yourself! Iā€™ve compared it to many clocks.
Iā€™m in NY!

Oct 3, 2023 at 3:15 PM Post #2,640 of 3,374

Block them!!!!
How sweet of You to think of us... at all really. All the problems in the world including wars and conflicts in general are all about the amount harmonic distorsions. The Russian aggression on the Ukranian country and its people is of course a matter of this. Wow. But I didn't hadn't relapsed that knowledge Is "True Harmonic Distortion "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back