Master Clock Talk
Oct 3, 2023 at 12:06 PM Post #2,613 of 3,374
In any event a worse clock is going to produce more jitter which creates more harmonic distortion. Much like an external clock.
So sounds like you’re starting to get it. 👍🏻
Keep exposing yourself. Your contradictions are in this thread, and you keep doing them. Im entertained.

This was actually a trap for you

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 12:09 PM Post #2,615 of 3,374
Huh??
You literally just proved my point and the findings of actually science with your ridiculous “test” 😂😂😂
It hurts don´t it?

Oct 3, 2023 at 12:13 PM Post #2,617 of 3,374
No it feels wonderful!! Thank you honestly. Great work truly!
I´m glad I help you out of the misery you are in because of us. How many more times do you want me to agree?

Oct 3, 2023 at 12:34 PM Post #2,618 of 3,374
I once tested a sports car and a utility truck and the sports car was faster!!!
No, no no! It was a clear matter of the amount of harmonic distortion in the both compared vehicles. With a US$8 NP-device the utility truck had probably been much faster than the sports car. Sorry for using Your logic, but I couldn't resist
/J

Oct 3, 2023 at 12:36 PM Post #2,619 of 3,374
it reduced "the noise" quite significantly, which is our ultimate goal in this hobby.
In fact, I'm hearing a significant reduction in 2nd harmonic distortion!

Oct 3, 2023 at 12:39 PM Post #2,620 of 3,374
I´m glad I help you out of the misery you are in because of us. How many more times do you want me to agree?
1 is a enough! Thanks! 👍🏻
No, no no! It was a clear matter of the amount of harmonic distortion in the both compared vehicles. With a US$8 NP-device the utility truck had probably been much faster than the sports car. Sorry for using Your logic, but I couldn't resist
/J
No to continue that logic you should have said it was the amount of air/fuel ratio. A $1000 turbo installed in the truck would have increased those levels making the truck just as fast. They make kits that you can install at home. 👍🏻

Oct 3, 2023 at 12:44 PM Post #2,622 of 3,374
1 is a enough! Thanks! 👍🏻

No to continue that logic you should have said it was the amount of air/fuel ratio. A $1000 turbo installed in the truck would have increased those levels making the truck just as fast. They make kits that you can install at home. 👍🏻
I think we are at a point were people are not laughing at you but starting to get concerned. Misery needs company and I hope you realise you will indeed find it somewhere you find the same minded people like you in great company

Oct 3, 2023 at 1:34 PM Post #2,623 of 3,374
I think we are at a point were people are not laughing at you but starting to get concerned. Misery needs company and I hope you realise you will indeed find it somewhere you find the same minded people like you in great company
Misery?!? I’m nothing but happy.
And now that you agree you are a same minded person I have great company too! Win win

Oct 3, 2023 at 1:36 PM Post #2,624 of 3,374
Misery?!? I’m nothing but happy.
And now that you agree you are a same minded person I have great company too! Win win
Yes come with me let us be happy at miserydotcom together where you can talk with me forever. Deal is to never look back and come back to this thread again?

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 1:43 PM Post #2,625 of 3,374
Yes come with me let us be happy at miserydotcom together where you can talk with me forever. Deal is to never look back and come back to this thread again?
Naw
The web needs less vacuums and more discourse to disprove marketing jargon and unscientific beliefs.
New people need help understanding.
An educated consumer creates a better marketplace.
Less snake oil is a good thing. 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back