Markertek v. StraightWire v. Kimber v. Bolder
Sep 23, 2002 at 12:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bdb55

100+ Head-Fier
I need a mini to RCA cable to connect my SlimX and META42. All of the above cables have been recommended in these forums, though no one seems to have tried all of them. "I have it and like it" isn't that helpful when there is no basis for comparison. I would really appreciate a comparison of two or more of the above cables. Thanks, bdb55

Sep 23, 2002 at 11:23 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks for the info. I thought that I had read that Markertek did make a mini to RCA, but upon looking at their site I can't find one. So now it's StraightWire v. Kimber v. Bolder. Has anyone listened to two of these cables?

Sep 24, 2002 at 3:05 AM Post #4 of 5
millerdog emailed Markertek asking for a quote for making a custom RCA-mini cable. They do that kind of thing, so you might want to ask him what he found out. It will probably be cheaper than your other options.

kerelybonto

Sep 24, 2002 at 5:17 AM Post #5 of 5
Having a cheaper alternative is good, but the sound quality is what I'm most interested in. I would also welcome any comparisons of mini to mini cables made by some the four manufacturers mentioned, as it may provide insight into the quality of their mini to RCA counterparts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back