MAGICAL PAIRINGS
Aug 4, 2013 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

magiccabbage

Headphoneus Supremus
I have a WA2 and T1 combo. I think it is safe to say that they have a special synergy, but I was wondering for other amps what are the special pairings.
I know that there will be no straight answer, but it might be fun to see what people think. The following amps are the one's that I am interested in and hope
to collect in the future, so what do you guys think? 

I will start with my setup

WOO AUDIO WA2 - BEYERDYNAMIC T1

DNA STRATUS   -  ?

RAY SAMUELS DARKSTAR  -  ?

WOO AUDIO WA5   -  ?

HEADAMP GSX   -  ?

EDDIE CURRENT BALANCING ACT  - ?

EDDIE CURRENT ZANA DEUX SE  -  ?

CAVALLI  AUDIO LIQUID FIRE  -   ?

Aug 5, 2013 at 7:32 AM Post #2 of 5
I have the WA2/Bifrost/HD650 combo and I love it. I was considering getting a T1, have you compared the T1 to any of the upper Senns on your WA2?

Aug 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
I have the WA2/Bifrost/HD650 combo and I love it. I was considering getting a T1, have you compared the T1 to any of the upper Senns on your WA2?

Yea, its not a fair fight at all. The T1's are better in every department. I hardly use the 650's with the T1 now

Aug 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM Post #4 of 5
sorry do you mean - HD800/HD700??

I have not heard the HD800 but I will on the weekend. It will be my next headphone depending on what I think of it through the system. 

Aug 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #5 of 5
Headroom Home amp into Grado 325i. Whats rather nice is the crossfeed softens up the top end for some "cooler" recordings while shes on, then add the filter and the top's back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back