Magedark's Consortium Recommendation Thread
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Magedark

100+ Head-Fier
-Prays this isn't against forum rules or anything-

Hey Head-fi, I'm always looking for new music, and I decided to turn to this forum since this seems to be the only place where I can get varied amounts of results. Instead of asking for specific genres of music, I thought I might list my favorite artists and albums, and some head-fiers can help from there.

However, even if you don't know any of my tastastes, feel free to recommend me anything you enjoy. I'm not horribly picky with how something is mastered, though I would prefer it to not scream in my ears if I switch to the album in the middle of my queue.

As is, no holds barred, recommend me bands within my tastes, or bands within your own tastes! Or just anything good, really.

Favorite Artists (As of writing this post, I realized I don't have a large amount of favorite artists...Also, I have all the albums from all these artists (Except Jimi), so no need for specific albums from them here.)
Coheed And Cambria
Senses Fail
Jimi Hendrix
The Postal Service

Artists I'm Liking, But Don't Have Enough Albums Yet
Steely Dan
Motion City Soundtrack
Sam Cooke
Ella Fitzgerald
Sonic Youth
Shonen Knife
The Allman Brothers Band

Artists I've Wanted To Try, But Kept Putting Off (If you like these artists, feel free to recommend me an album...)
Porcupine Tree
The Clash
Dick Dale

Nov 24, 2011 at 11:48 AM Post #2 of 3
stevie ray vaughan

albums: in step, the sky is crying, couldn't stand the weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back