Mac users, what are your media players?
Jun 28, 2010 at 11:22 AM Post #106 of 108
Quote:
Hybrys, do you work for ASUS? My god.

Quit telling people how to spend there money and get over yourself. Clearly, despite inflated prices, they are able to draw a considerable market share, so I don't think you are going to do anything to change that.

That said, I use iTunes.

K; I wasn't telling anyone how to spend their money.  I don't think I even started the conversation in this one.  o.O  If I only change one persons mind away from Apple, and towards ANYTHING else (Windows, Linux, Unix, Hackintosh, or just playing CDs) maybe Apple will listen to the complaints that they are overcharging.

By the by, that's my ONLY issue with Apple products, they're too expensive because they know they can get away with it, and they don't let anyone compete with them directly.  Other than the pricepoint, they make some good stuff.  (The iPad is junk.)  If the i7/17"/8gb system was $2000 (compared to the ASUS at $1600), I'd get the MBP.

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM Post #107 of 108
Can we please stay on topic here? These Mac vs. PC threads are multiplying lately, and they typically don't even have anything to do with the audio-related aspects of the machines (though they are in the Computer Audio forum).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back