LZ-A3 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Apr 17, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #407 of 790
The 1More are $99 on Amazon and ship Prime with one day delivery possible.

Don't know anything about those puppies. I already ordered A3 and have LZ IEM tunnel vision for the moment....they just nail a specific kind of presentation I like.
wink_face.gif

Apr 18, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #408 of 790
1More Triple driver IE sounds really great. It has a sound signature somewhere between LZ-A2 and TK12. 

It's odd that nobody wrote a review for this as I think these deserves more attention for such sound. 
blink.gif

I only wrote Korean review at this moment but will write an English review as well when I got time.

Paul

Apr 18, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #409 of 790
  1More Triple driver IE sounds really great. It has a sound signature somewhere between LZ-A2 and TK12. 

It's odd that nobody wrote a review for this as I think these deserves more attention for such sound. 
blink.gif

I only wrote Korean review at this moment but will write an English review as well when I got time.

Paul

Between A2 and TK12? I had the impression that they were much more balanced, but they must be fairly bassy then.

Apr 18, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #410 of 790

blink.gif

Paul

http://www.head-fi.org/t/804053/review-1more-triple-driver-in-ear-headphone-with-in-line-microphone-and-remote

Apr 18, 2016 at 9:57 PM Post #415 of 790
They you must have the old batch, as they are all shipping as of about a few weeks ago with a new and better cable.
What are 'flocked' tips ?

Apr 18, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #417 of 790
Apr 21, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #419 of 790
Yeeeeeh baby ! Just got my A3s. Out-of-the-box impressions...they fit ! I had an on-going issue with the A2s working their way out my ears, use smaller tips and that bass and decay seal was not there so I had to just bear it.

More out-of-the-head soundstage 4sure.
Those lovely, lovely decays still there...perfect for GLITCH which is one of my main music styles I love with all that crispy worbly decay FX stuff happening. Low-end most definitely there when it hits, more balanced. I think I will have to glue my ear-hooks into my coming cable as it seems to pop out just above the MMCX connector over the ear. Initial sound impression negatives...none ! I'm treble sensitive and its all good. Going to try them with my old HRT microstreamer and A3 amp which are a killer combo (for the price) for IEMs BTW.
Thanks everyone putting out impressions and getting me RABID for these puppies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back