Lots of specific questions (sub $100 IEMs...again)
Mar 1, 2008 at 4:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

discombobulation

100+ Head-Fier
Okay I hate to start another thread like this when there are already about a billion of them on this forum. But I am in a dilemma and need answers to a few specific questions.

1. I like the sound signature of the AT CK7 iems, but I wouldn't mind a tad more bass, as long as it is punchy and controlled like in the CK7s. Would upgrading to ER6i be completely out of the question then? and do you feel that the UE super.fi3's would satisfy me with the treble clarity in a similar way as the CK7 while providing that extra bit of controlled bass?

2. Durability is a big issue since I don't have much money and can't afford to buy these things too often. I've found that the CK7 has great durability, but I was wondering how the durability is on the UE super.fi3's , since the detachable cables seem to create more chances for damage (correct me if I'm wrong)

3. Are the D-jays a viable option in terms of durability and sound signature when compared to the CK7s, keeping in mind that I like clear trebles and a tad more bass.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back