Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions Thread
Jul 9, 2015 at 4:59 AM Post #197 of 889
When headphones/IEMs did you used Audionewbi when you did the listening test between the Tera player vs Lotoo Paw?

Headphone used was T5p, HD600 and K812. I really liked the sound and would have bought one in a heart beat if Tera did not cost 3000 Euro. I can say openly with full confidence 3000 Euro is a day light robbery. 

Jul 9, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #201 of 889
Can anyone decipher this message from Lotoo about the production of this product?  There's something about production having been delayed and a first flight to Japan.

生産が遅れていたPAW 5000 JPですが、第一便が本日10日、日本に到着しました! トップウイング倉庫から店舗に順次発送いたします。
ただ、ご発注総数に対して大幅に足りない状況です。日本分を最優先で確保すべく引き続き鋭意努力しております。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

Jul 10, 2015 at 8:29 AM Post #202 of 889
Can anyone decipher this message from Lotoo about the production of this product?  There's something about production having been delayed and a first flight to Japan.

生産が遅れていたPAW 5000 JPですが、第一便が本日10日、日本に到着しました! トップウイング倉庫から店舗に順次発送いたします。

ただ、ご発注総数に対して大幅に足りない状況です。日本分を最優先で確保すべく引き続き鋭意努力しております。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

It says"PAW5000 JP, which has been delayed for producing, is now arrived at Japan for the first time at July 10!! Soon we will start dispatching them from the storehouse of Topwing in Japan. However, we don't have enough stocks for orders from large number of customers yet. We will keep on struggling to make sure of stocks for customers, especially for Japanese. Thank you."

Sorry for my poor English because I'm still Japanese university student :<

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #203 of 889
Well, i have a Lotto 5000 for two days, im using it extensively with my Roxanne Universal and AKG K812.

First Impressions:

This Dap has a extraordinary midrange with very good resolution and very cohesive, the presentation is mid forward with a narrow soundstage, i prefer it to the x5 II and dx90.

is tiny but powers very well the Roxanne in Low Gain and the K812 on high gain (it has 25 steps of volume), but the high gain has hiss

It boots up fast and the ui is spartan but works good

Im asking myself if i have to buy a roxanne balanced cable to try the balanced out, anyones could confirm if it sounds better than the se?

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #204 of 889
It says"PAW5000 JP, which has been delayed for producing, is now arrived at Japan for the first time at July 10!! Soon we will start dispatching them from the storehouse of Topwing in Japan. However, we don't have enough stocks for orders from large number of customers yet. We will keep on struggling to make sure of stocks for customers, especially for Japanese. Thank you."

Sorry for my poor English because I'm still Japanese university student :<

Thank you.  Or to quote Navin Johnson: "The new phone book's here!"

Jul 11, 2015 at 6:05 AM Post #205 of 889
Headphone used was T5p, HD600 and K812. I really liked the sound and would have bought one in a heart beat if Tera did not cost 3000 Euro. I can say openly with full confidence 3000 Euro is a day light robbery. 

3360 Euros for th light version. My first car was less than that and acompanied me more than 10 years.

Solid Gold in that form would be less, I believ.

I am sitting in the train and listening to my ZX1, when your post shocked me. Good god.

Btw, the paw5000 looks nice.

Jul 11, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #206 of 889
Well, i have a Lotto 5000 for two days, im using it extensively with my Roxanne Universal and AKG K812.

First Impressions:

This Dap has a extraordinary midrange with very good resolution and very cohesive, the presentation is mid forward with a narrow soundstage, i prefer it to the x5 II and dx90.

is tiny but powers very well the Roxanne in Low Gain and the K812 on high gain (it has 25 steps of volume), but the high gain has hiss

It boots up fast and the ui is spartan but works good

Im asking myself if i have to buy a roxanne balanced cable to try the balanced out, anyones could confirm if it sounds better than the se?
I'll amp it with my epiphany Acoustics custom amp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back