looking some advice beetwen sony, monster and others vendors...
Aug 3, 2014 at 11:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

neokillz

New Head-Fier
hello guys... i'm a bass head and need some help to buy a new premium IEM
can u guys tell me which is the best among : (regardless the budget)

SONY XBA H series (H3),
or Monster Turbine series
or maybe Sennheisser's IE series
or maybe some other worthy opponent (i heard audio technica have good IEMs too)

and i'd like to ask some other things too :
1. based on sound quality (bass and balanced mid-high), which is better ? IEMs or OEMs?
2. if the answer is OEM, which product is good (regardless the budget) for bass head like me?
3. which do you prefer, second hand-like new or brand new and sealed? (with $100 differ)
4. a little bit OOT question : 2-3weeks ago i saw Sony XBA H3 on $250, now they cost $350.. is that some sale or what? is there any specific time on sale like that (e.g Christmas sale, or Independence day sale)

thank you for you support :D
and sorry if this is a demanding thread :frowning2:

Aug 3, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #2 of 3
If you are in more quiet places, the JVC wooden in-ears (FX700 and FX850) work very well for what you want. Used is best with a mint condition and there are always better prices, you just have to look at more places.

Aug 4, 2014 at 12:18 AM Post #3 of 3
If you are in more quiet places, the JVC wooden in-ears (FX700 and FX850) work very well for what you want. Used is best with a mint condition and there are always better prices, you just have to look at more places.

Thanks for the advicee.. Really appreciate it.. But i dont really go on quiet place.. I like outgoing a lot..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back