Looking for UK/EU based DIY'er to recable sa5000
Feb 12, 2007 at 7:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

DJShadow

1000+ Head-Fier
My journey to solve the intermittance in these phones has only exacerbated the matter-I get no sound whatsoever out of them now. There is a possiblity that I may have damaged the voice coil during my extremely novice attempts at resoldering. My situation now is that I feel I lack the necessary skills and experience to fix these once and for all so I seek someone, preferably in the UK to take these headphones and a replacement cable of which I will provide and simply recable, restoring their functionality. Of course, if it turns out the drivers have been damaged and are unable to be repaired then you will have done all you've could to repair them.

Intially, I want to keep this job open to Head-Fiers in the UK because of costs associated with delivery. If that fails then I'll open it up to anyone willing from the EU. And if all that fails, then its off to Texas
blink.gif

Please PM me to discuss costs and if you need more information. This thread should provide some information if you're unfamilar with the sa5000: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=215836

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back