Looking for headphones. Help needed.
May 16, 2014 at 8:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

estasislas

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone. I am looking for a pair of headphones under $320. I will use them for both travelling and listening at home equally. Thus, they don't have to be noise cancelling, although it will be a plus if they are. I listen mainly to electronic music, although I sometimes listen to other genres such as country or pop. I strongly prefer over-ear headphones

I've been looking at different options already, but none of them completely satisfy me. There's the Bose qc15, but their music quality is not that good. There's the Logitech ue 9000, but they don't get as good reviews as other headphones plus they are unconfortable. There's the Sennheiser Momentum, but they don't seem that good for travelling, plus they don't have a lot of bass. Then I found the Phiaton Chord MS 530, which had everything I was looking for, but sadly they are not over-ear.

Finally, there's the new beats studios, but people say that you can get something better for that same price. Please tell me which headphones are better than the beats studios for a person like me, because I'm sure that there are.

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back