Looking for Excessive Bass
Feb 2, 2010 at 7:22 AM Post #17 of 26
A lot of M.I.A songs have great bass to them.
If you want something that really hits (at least it does in my car), try "Boi"- Young Problemz. Oh, and a classic bass monster among me and my friends is "Brand New"- Lil Wayne.

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:13 AM Post #20 of 26
The new Grizzly Bear album. I'm only half-joking. I have to turn down the "bass" and "sub" settings in my car to make it nominally listenable. It does better on headphones but still needs EQ.

Feb 3, 2010 at 6:13 AM Post #21 of 26
Hey guys, thanks for all of the great feeback. I am already looking into some of these suggestions. It will take a while for me to try and collect of the above suggestions. I am really looking forward to trying them all out!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 3, 2010 at 9:19 AM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What song is this?

No idea!
As posted they were suggestions from a similar thread.

Feb 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #23 of 26
5125WXYFC1L._SS500_.jpg

This disc has such deep bass, most systems can't reproduce it. This is bass you really feel and hear. One of the many reasons I use it for demo purposes.

Feb 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nepenthe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The new Grizzly Bear album. I'm only half-joking. I have to turn down the "bass" and "sub" settings in my car to make it nominally listenable. It does better on headphones but still needs EQ.

If your talking about Veckatimest, then yes - it needs some SERIOUS EQ and work to sound as good as it is supposed to.

Shame it sounds so bad as it had potential to sound heavenly - especially with their type of sound.

Feb 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What song is this?

Whoever posted that originally miss-wrote it, as it is actually called "10 Miles High". It's a track from the vinyl version of The Fragile, succeeding "The Mark Has Been Made" (if you listen to this track on the CD version from about 4:45 on you'll hear the start of 10 Miles High) and preceding "Please". It can also been found on the "part 1" CD of the "We're In This Together" single, and as a remix (more like a slight rearrangement) on the remix album Things Falling Apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back