Looking for an upgrade - Blon Bl03 user
Jan 9, 2022 at 2:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

NewFolder

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

So I have been using my Bl03 for more than a year.
It was my first and only IEM that I possessed and it was a fantastic experience ! So natural and balanced. I am so happy I chose Blons over many because people here recommended and I just followed your recommendations, no regrets. THANK YOU !
Now it is time to make some changes. It got broken and so on....

I am a electronic music listener, mostly Psychedelic Trance and Techno. But, I'm not a bass head, I prefer balanced sound, classic rock and live performing acoustic concerts are also very often played in my player.

Still looking for an IEM like Blon. It can be single DD, Hybrid or whatever as long as it provides same vibe.

What would be your recommendations.

Jan 9, 2022 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 4
Hello everyone,

So I have been using my Bl03 for more than a year.
It was my first and only IEM that I possessed and it was a fantastic experience ! So natural and balanced. I am so happy I chose Blons over many because people here recommended and I just followed your recommendations, no regrets. THANK YOU !
Now it is time to make some changes. It got broken and so on....

I am a electronic music listener, mostly Psychedelic Trance and Techno. But, I'm not a bass head, I prefer balanced sound, classic rock and live performing acoustic concerts are also very often played in my player.

Still looking for an IEM like Blon. It can be single DD, Hybrid or whatever as long as it provides same vibe.

What would be your recommendations.

iBasso IT00 is an upgrade over the BLON BL-03 in most departments. Only thing is that it has driver flex, which can be a deal breaker for some (there are ways to mitigate the driver flex though).

Closer to $100, the KBEAR Aurora keeps the same timbre and tonality as the BLON but adds better technicalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back