Looking for an audio setup that can help clean up audio in Black Ops 4.
Dec 7, 2018 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

cmclnd

New Head-Fier
I've been using Sennheiser Game Ones with a Sound Blaster Z sound card. Prior to that, I was using AKG K702 with a Schitt Magni 2 and the Sound Blaster Z, but my AKGs crapped out.

I just can't make sense of the audio in this game with my Sennheisers. I find it difficult to pinpoint footstep and sometimes even gunfire direction.

Any advice is appreciated, even if it's just telling me what you're using and having success with.

Thanks!

Dec 9, 2018 at 6:14 AM Post #3 of 4
Nothing can fix Treyarch games, but I do fine with my hd598 out of the ps4 controller. Dont forget to adjust the game music, fx, voice volumes in the game audio menu - playing without music is a lot better. A headphone with less bass is better since the explosions and such are so fxx loud.

Dec 9, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #4 of 4
I use a Sybia Sonic with some SHP9500s and it seems fine to be able to pin point enemies. Are you playing "Fortnite Style" or standard online? Standard online is touger to pin point due to the maps being so small and so many things going on at the same time. Radio comms, people talking, explosions, etc etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back