Looking for a Zune dock accessory that does audio and charges.
Apr 23, 2009 at 1:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CLock3

Head-Fier
Hello. I currently have an iPod 5.5g that I've had it for a couple years now, and it's getting close to full, so I'll be getting a new player soon. At first I figured I would just get the iPod classic, but I decided to switch it up a bit, and I'm gonna go with the Zune 120. I like the interface much better, and from what I hear the Audio Quality (most important thing) is as good as, if not better than, the iPod. Anyways, my current car setup for my iPod is perfect. I've got this Belkin Auto Kit, which charges the iPod, as well as provides line-out audio via the dock connector, and keeps it nice and clean, since I have everything behind the dash and connected to my head unit via rear aux port, so the only visible cable is the Belkin cable. This way I put the iPod in the holder I have installed on my dash, and plug in the dock connector, and I'm good to go. I'm hoping there is something identical to this for the Zune. Do any of you know of something like this, or have a Zune and can recommend something?

Thanks a bunch in advance for any help!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 25, 2009 at 4:14 AM Post #3 of 4
Nevermind. I ended up finding some forums and stuff, and it seems other people are looking for the same thing, but it hasn't been made yet. I guess that there are products like it in the works, but I'll probably just deal with the headphone out for now. I found this DIY car cradle though that is a good idea, and is something I may do down the road if something else isn't made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back