Looking for a step up from my beloved AD700's
Dec 4, 2014 at 11:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

shonor6

Head-Fier
Hey guys. I'm looking for cans that would be a bit more detailed than my AD700's. I'm also looking for slightly different properties in them: I want something that has prominent middles and a bass that's a bit punchier - to enjoy all sorts of metal with. I love my AD700's, but sometimes they're a bit too shy for me. My budget is about $200-$250. I would prefer something that's easy to drive (as I connect my cans directly to my laptop), or if it isn't, suggestions on how to drive a recommended set (within the budget).

Thanks.

Dec 5, 2014 at 1:14 AM Post #2 of 2
  Hey guys. I'm looking for cans that would be a bit more detailed than my AD700's. I'm also looking for slightly different properties in them: I want something that has prominent middles and a bass that's a bit punchier - to enjoy all sorts of metal with. I love my AD700's, but sometimes they're a bit too shy for me. My budget is about $200-$250. I would prefer something that's easy to drive (as I connect my cans directly to my laptop), or if it isn't, suggestions on how to drive a recommended set (within the budget).

Thanks.

ATH-AD900X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back