Looking for a mid range pair of IEM's for EDM
Nov 8, 2014 at 5:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Annie Hastur

New Head-Fier
Alright boys this here will be my first post on this forum and I'm quite excited. I browsed a bit and found some threads that talked about this already but did show me what I was looking for exactly. I would personally like to see what opinions you guys have about IEM's in the 150 Canadian dollar range more or less that have a main focus on bass and mids.

While doing some of my own research I came across:

Audio-Technica ATH-CKS99

Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear

Shure SE215

VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition

VSONIC VSD3S

Yamaha EPH-100

RHA MA750

Some of these things I can find them in America only and that's a problem as I live in Canada so if anyone can recommend come sites that I can use to order these things please let me know. All that I can use right now is Amazon and headphonebar,com

Thanks again, Hastur 

Nov 8, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #5 of 13
Hello! Welcome!

You should read about Yamaha EPH-100
http://www.head-fi.org/products/yamaha-eph-100sl-inner-ear-headphone

Best Luck!

Nov 8, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #6 of 13
  Hello! Welcome!

You should read about Yamaha EPH-100
http://www.head-fi.org/products/yamaha-eph-100sl-inner-ear-headphone

Best Luck!

I am liking the reviews and comments for these IEM's so I am adding them to the list. I am waiting on a comparison of the momentums and the SE215's. I'll come back and see what the reviewer prefers and ask for a preference between this and the winner.

Thanks, Hastur

P.S Would you please explain treble in simple terms

Nov 9, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #9 of 13
Alright guys I honestly feel in love with the RHA company and their line up. I hopefully will order the 750's today and buy the T10's later this December.
etysmile.gif

Thanks, Hastur

Nov 12, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #12 of 13
I own a sennheiser momentum and an audio technica ath-cks99. If you want better bass, go for audio technica. But sound clarity is better on the sennheisers. I use both depending on the music I'm listening to. Both are real great tho.

Nov 12, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #13 of 13
I own a sennheiser momentum and an audio technica ath-cks99. If you want better bass, go for audio technica. But sound clarity is better on the sennheisers. I use both depending on the music I'm listening to. Both are real great tho.

Thanks for the input. I had already ordered the RHA MA750 as I thought it would be best for me. When they release the RHA T10's in canada December time ill be all over that.

Thanks, Hastur 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back