Looking for a lively IEM with EXCELLENT separation,clarity.. and WIDE soundstage.
Jan 12, 2012 at 12:34 AM Post #16 of 19

Quote:
yeh you should try everything you can if you are given that opportunity as only then you can be sure of what you like, i to would recommend trying the fx700, have not heard them myself yet but they are probably the most highly rated IEM around here right now taking value and quality into account. oh and happy to help thats what we all here for afterall.

Sorry but i think it is out of my price range, and i cannot buy items online, only locally in Singapore.
I'm only looking for over ear designs as i really detest microphonics.

Brands such as sony ,westone , earsonics , vsonic , shure , TDK , AKG, audio technica,etymotic, jays, klipsch ,sennheiser and ultimate ears are available here. xD

Jan 12, 2012 at 12:36 AM Post #17 of 19

Quote:
The FX700 is definitely better than the TF10, but the cost is higher as well.

If you have the cash and isolation is not an important factor, then I'd highly recommend them. Awesome treble and spacy, airy soundstage. Like a concert in your head.

The TF10s are wide, but the sound can seem like its coming a bit from behind rather than normally left and right. I find the height lacking as well.

Personally, I'd try to find the FX700s used because of the cost to import + the hassle of doing so.

These aren't your only options of course, simply the only ones I've personally tried of those listed above.

sry, i think it's too expensive for me and i can't buy things online,only locally in Singapore.
looking for only over-ear designs. :p

Brands such as sony ,westone , earsonics , vsonic , shure , TDK , AKG, audio technica,etymotic, jays, klipsch ,sennheiser and ultimate ears are available here. xD

Jan 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM Post #18 of 19
I went from the GR07 to an Ety HF3 with only a small regret in regards to microphonics because of the added clarity and detail. How about looking at the MP4Nation B2 or the Fischer DBA2 or possibly one of the new Sony BA's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back