Long time, no post
Apr 9, 2007 at 2:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Trawlerman

A British ingredient in our rockin' international gumbo.
Just checking in guys.

Wow, there are lots of new names here and some that I remember from a while back. I think it's been a good couple of years if not longer since I last visited here.

Anyway, if any of the more established members still remember me drop me a line.

Sound as always.
Mick aka the Trawlerman

Apr 9, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #2 of 24
Good to hear from you! You've missed a lot of fun here.

Laz

Apr 9, 2007 at 10:18 AM Post #3 of 24
You sure have missed a lot of fun the last 2 1/2 years.
Hope you return to stay this time though...
wink.gif

Apr 9, 2007 at 11:14 AM Post #4 of 24
Howdy

I think you're a bit before my time *checks own join date after this is posted*

I can see why you left - thats quite a nice collection of gear you have there. Nonetheless, welcome back!

Apr 9, 2007 at 11:39 AM Post #5 of 24
Good to hear from you again Trawlerman !! For some reason, just a couple of days ago, another member's screen name made me think of you and wonder what you were up to. Glad to hear you didn't fall overboard.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 9, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #11 of 24
I'm still about. Large as life and still twice as ugly, perhaps even more terrifying than ever
wink.gif

Been busy with work more than anything else. Changed my occupation since last time. I'm now a door supervisor / bouncer so i've been working a lot of nights.

I'm no longer involved with the Arctic Corsair. Due to a dispute with the local museums director I've called it quits and am finding other things to waste my time on. Usually photography these days.

I hadn't planned on coming back here on a regular basis but fate sorta played its hand. I offered my K1000s for sale and made a deal with a supposedly reputable individual here and then got let down badly. Thing is i'm now kinda enjoying listening to them again and may not part with them at all.

Apr 10, 2007 at 1:57 AM Post #13 of 24
Hey, welcome back! Say, hadn't you changed your screen name
confused.gif

Even though prices have risen, you'll be glad you held on to your K1000!
k1000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back