London Calling...19th October, 2013.
Sep 15, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #496 of 618
Will definitely try to make it! 

Sep 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #497 of 618
OK - I will definitely make it - put me down to attend! (if you'll have me of course!)

Sep 17, 2013 at 7:13 AM Post #498 of 618
Complete newbie on head-fi but I've been around AVF (dirty word around here? 
biggrin.gif
 ) for a while. I don't know if there are any spaces left, but if there are I'd really like to attend. Thanks!

Sep 17, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #499 of 618
Hi sergiup,
Will be good to see you there. There are no forum rivalries here. If you love headphones you'll always end up here at some point :)
The last meet had such a great atmosphere and gsarider was responsible for that one. He is going to make this one bigger and better. High profile corners, high volume corners and intimate corners!

Sep 17, 2013 at 7:44 AM Post #502 of 618
I'd say Leeds, or Manchester would be more suitable in terms of access for folks around the North!

You could also get people from Nottingham, Peterborough and the North East attending then, for most folks it would be 1 - 2 hours maximum time to get to these two cities...

Sep 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #503 of 618
Hi sergiup,
Will be good to see you there. There are no forum rivalries here. If you love headphones you'll always end up here at some point :)
The last meet had such a great atmosphere and gsarider was responsible for that one. He is going to make this one bigger and better. High profile corners, high volume corners and intimate corners!

Thank you! I was just teasing, I've used Head-Fi quite a lot for headphone/IEM research anyway, I just never registered until now.

I don't have a lot to contribute, but I'm happy to: Shure SRH-840, UE TripleFi 10, XTZ EP-12 and a PA2V2. I'm thinking of an EHP-O2D to replace my XTZ A-800 as a DAC/headphone amp but that's still work in progress.

Sep 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #504 of 618
Train booked. Arr Euston 10.04am. Then hot footin it to headphone heaven! £38rtn from Mcr.:wink:. P.S. I hope someone amongst u can flog me an amp to match my senn650's & blue dragon cable. I'm ready to hear em sing!
(will bring some vinyl, but mainly mp3's sorry :frowning2:

Sep 24, 2013 at 3:42 AM Post #508 of 618
Train booked. Arr Euston 10.04am. Then hot footin it to headphone heaven! £38rtn from Mcr.:wink:. P.S. I hope someone amongst u can flog me an amp to match my senn650's & blue dragon cable. I'm ready to hear em sing!
(will bring some vinyl, but mainly mp3's sorry :frowning2:

Not sure vinyl will be of use. The majority of equipment is what people carry there. Headphones, cables, amplifier, dac, laptop and mains extension is most people's limit. Worth asking if anyone/dealer is bringing a turntable.

DIRECTIONS FROM STATION FOR THOSE NEW TO LONDON
In Euston Station stand with screens/platforms to your back. You are now looking the direction of the hotel. Leave station on the left.
Cross a minor road where the buses leave at the front. Cross the 6 lane Euston Road. Walk down Woburn Place for about 4 minutes crossing 3 minor roads . The hotel is across the road when you get to the crossroads /park (Russell Square)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back