Logitech UE6000
Aug 26, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #62 of 366
I recently purchased a preowned UE 6000 at ebay, but one thing i have noticed upon use is the 3.5mm jack socket outlet is a bit loose every time i turn my head from left to right the music turns on and off.

i already tried to change the cable but it still the same.
triportsad.gif

any suggestion to fix this issue?

Aug 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #64 of 366
It is probably not plugged in all the way. It take some extra force to get it in all the way. You might think that you are going to break it but it takes that to get it in. It will make a noticeable snap when in. This is very common for these hp.i have seen it a lot on other forums, and I even hadit happen to me when I first got them too. Let me know if this helps your situation.

Aug 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #65 of 366
WOW, I was listening to these for a few days without the cable plugged in all the way. Sounded like garbage and the bass was all in my left ear. I was about to return them tomorrow before I found this thread. Enjoying them quite a bit now XD

Aug 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #66 of 366
Glad you are liking them. I quite like them myself, especially with the cable plugged in all the way. :wink:

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #67 of 366
Quote:
It is probably not plugged in all the way. It take some extra force to get it in all the way. You might think that you are going to break it but it takes that to get it in. It will make a noticeable snap when in. This is very common for these hp.i have seen it a lot on other forums, and I even hadit happen to me when I first got them too. Let me know if this helps your situation.

Thanks for the advice samandhi, it works! ...whew! i am about to sell this but its now working properly.
L3000.gif

Again thank you so much

Aug 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM Post #68 of 366
Ue 6000 is not perfect, but its one of the headphones that matches my personal preference and i really like this so much! this headphone is amazing! whatever different music genra's i play with them its all so good!..so versatile.

This is one is the best headphone ive heard under the $300 price range category.
k701smile.gif

Aug 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #69 of 366
Your welcome. I would hate to see good head phones go to waste. Hope you have many enjoyable years with them.

Aug 28, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #71 of 366
am I the only one that's experiencing the left side having more bass/being louder than the right? I'm reading most people complaining about the opposite, which makes sense because the wire is on the right side. either way, it's annoying and is still noticeable even after I made sure the cable was plugged in and clicked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Aug 28, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #72 of 366
am I the only one that's experiencing the left side having more bass/being louder than the right? I'm reading most people complaining about the opposite, which makes sense because the wire is on the right side. either way, it's annoying and is still noticeable even after I made sure the cable was plugged in and clicked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

I think it's a product defect, I'm returning them tomorrow

Nov 14, 2013 at 4:29 AM Post #73 of 366
Nov 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #75 of 366
  yeah, I'm listening to them now! They are awesome!

Im not a huge bass fan, but damn the bass is so punchy and smooth! Outstanding

I AGREE. I wish these where out when I got my XB 700 a few years ago :[ that said

I paid $89 FOR THEM YEA BOI, that said I think for $130 [the price now] they are worth it. As the "bass Switch" is a nice feature. With the Active Noise Canceling Ciruit Off, these are very balanced but, they lack the details and finesse of headphones like the Shure 840, Sound Magic HP 100 and AKG K550

How ever, because they have that BASS BOOSTING Active Noise Cancelling Switch [or amp or what ever] for $130 I think they are a REAL winner!  Balanced when you need it, and when you want some BASS they can BRING some bass. And I do like the bass, for Hop Hop it's great! Much smoother and cleaner than my old XB 700 which also cost me $87 when I got them. 

That said consider me a fan, except I didn't buy these for me :[. I'm waiting on a D2k to get to me 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back