LISA III Available for Order
Apr 13, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #1,066 of 1,070
As an owner of the original L3, I am wondering if anyone has heard of the possibility to upgrade to the new batteries? Also, I have the large 50hour unit - lots of time out and away, and one must have music- and I am wondering if the new lithium batteries can be doubled like the previous Ni-Mh's could? I am hoping that by keeping the larger case I can still have 50 plus hours. Appreciate the thoughts.   

Apr 13, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #1,067 of 1,070
  As an owner of the original L3, I am wondering if anyone has heard of the possibility to upgrade to the new batteries? Also, I have the large 50hour unit - lots of time out and away, and one must have music- and I am wondering if the new lithium batteries can be doubled like the previous Ni-Mh's could? I am hoping that by keeping the larger case I can still have 50 plus hours. Appreciate the thoughts.   

Is this the L3 or the Lisa 3 ?  if it's the L3 i think you can probably email brad, and askem what it would cost for a straight swap, with you sending yours back. The battery pack should fit the exact same case as the L3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back