Laws are crazy. Found on another forum.
Sep 12, 2008 at 3:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

oicdn

Headphoneus Supremus
Interesting. Read this on another forum and thought it was interesting to say the least.

Pasted from the other forum:

------------------------------------
Guy is in some dire financial straights due to his crazy ass ex.

****ED UP situation

It's a pretty long story, and a pretty ****ed up situation. I'm hoping some people can help the guy out as he's pretty much just a sitting duck in open water. The state laws are so loopy that he (fathers) are pretty powerless when it comes to custody of children.

She's trying to take him for all he's worth, take his son from him, and I'm just trying to do my part to help. Please feel free to spread this/that page if you feel compelled to help.

On a side note, somebody once told me "Women are like snakes. If you find one that's calm or doesn't bite, keep it and don't look any further. Curiosity WILL get the best of you, and the next one may do nothing but bite you, and you just screwed up feeling all sorry for yourself wanting a new snake and wish you could have your old one back. But regardless of that fact, they're still ******** snakes. You still have to watch out for the venomous ones....those will ****ing kill you."

I know that doesn't apply to all women, but thought it was a pretty funny, and came to mind when I thought of her, hahah.

------------------------------------

Probably a fathers worst nightmare.
frown.gif

Sep 12, 2008 at 1:17 PM Post #3 of 6
Before I gave him my two bucks, out of curiosity asked for the documents. He eMailed scans of the paperwork mentioned and some, lol. He's in Florida too.

Apparently, she got him arrested, which made him lose his job, and she took the kid with her. Now she won't let him see the kid.

Sep 12, 2008 at 1:45 PM Post #4 of 6
She "got him arrested"?

Last I checked, you don't get fired unless you get convicted, and you don't get convicted unless there's evidence that you did something illegal. Just saying that there's obviously another side to this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back