Kung Fu-Fi Ting
Oct 29, 2022 at 9:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Trihexagonal

Headphoneus Supremus
Are you a Martial Artist?

Tell us about your style, what Rank you hold, pix of yourself in a tournament or match, trophy's you've won, video highlight, etc.

Hajime!

I'm a purple belt, or 5th kyu, in Shotokan karate. Shotokan means Pine Wave Hall.

Shotokan is a hard linear style consisting of Sho-rin and Sho-rei hard and soft techniques developed by Gichin Funakoshi in the early 1000's. The goal of Shotokan is not to fight, unless pressed, then finish it with one crushing blow.

When I advanced to purple belt I was given the responsibility of teaching the Beginners Class while my Sensei taught the Intermediate Class, then I would join in for the Advanced Class.

I still hold Rank and my Certificate of Rank still hangs on my wall almost half my life later.

5th_Kyu.jpg

This is my favor9ite online Sense demonstrating the nukite Speedbreak using the tips of the fingers only:

Edit: Cleaned up my typing mess...

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2022 at 10:05 PM Post #6 of 8
We shouldn't have to fight at any age however predators prefer to target the weak, the young and the old.
Not many people want to try me out, I'll be 66 in March, but I was tested severely this Summer.

I let people get over on me when it was obvious what they were doing and let it slide to keep the peace. But when one of them thought having a progressive brain disease meant I was "slow"?

I hadn't hit someone since 1989 but used my Hands of Stone technique when I did, and only had to do it once.

Felt good, too...

Dec 19, 2022 at 4:31 PM Post #7 of 8
I came across these self-defense shorts of situations where somebody gets punked out, then how to defend against it and what it looks like when the tables are turned. It's mostly different techniques than we use but close quarter joint manipulation near and dear to my heart. If I ever get my hands on your fingers, two on the same hand in each of my hands, you're going to the ground face first. I know which way they bend, and which way they don't.

Slam him, Sis.

Check out how fast this guy is when he does a one inch punch to break a brick.

Focus​

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2022 at 5:05 AM Post #8 of 8
Say anything you want about Steven Segal as a person, but he know how de fingers bend and which way dey don't:

You got no choice but to follow them, cause you won't be able to break your own wrist by resisting...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back