Kudos to Future Sonics for excellent customer support
Feb 6, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #16 of 18
Interesting, since I just decided to plug the Atrios into my Penguin Classic (a $59 amp), and it really transforms the Atrios, which I never used amped very much before. Much more refined sound, and the mids/highs seem clearer. So now I may go to an amp more often with the Atrios (I usually use the PK1s and/or 716s when I use the amp).

Feb 7, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #17 of 18
Nice to hear that. Great customer support from Future Sonics. Kudos to them!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 8, 2011 at 7:01 PM Post #18 of 18
I agree that Future Sonics has an extremely top notch customer service. I spoke to David Gray of Future Sonics today and I asked him when a new model Atrio comes out if I can send in my old model Atrio and get 50% off the price of the new Atrio. He says he hates taking away someones earphones from them but sure he will do it. I also asked him about Future Sonics SofterWear Custom Sleeves and he gave me a coupon for 20% the price of the SofterWear sleeves. I've never met an earphone company like Future Sonics that likes to keep their customers happy like these guys do. I told him how much I love my Atrios. It was my first Future Sonics purchase ever and he was so happy to hear this. He said if i have any problems or questions to call him anytime. Thank You David Gray & Future Sonics!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back