Kudos to Chesky...
Oct 12, 2005 at 7:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

sionghchan

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

Would just like to publicly acknowledge the excellent Customer Service Chesky Records has given me...

I ordered 2 discs from their online store (they are having a sale on right now) and after some initial confusion which delayed the shipment, received both these discs in good condition. Unfortunately, they were supposed to ship out two full length samplers with these discs as well (part of their offer) that I didn't receive. I called their Customer Service line and they told me to place another order with them (which I was already going to) and they'll include 3 samplers that I was entitled to and on top of that they will include one extra free CD for my trouble!

This is what I call truly EXCELLENT customer service. Kudos to Chesky Records and you have won a customer for life here!

BTW, if there is anyone looking at getting some Chesky discs, check out their collection in their online store now...they are having a 15% discount on their entire stock. On top of that, you get a full length sampler as well as some CDs priced at USD$9.99.

SH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back