ksc75 - reference point
Aug 18, 2010 at 5:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

stoneshadow

100+ Head-Fier
I'm pretty sure that almost all of u agree that the koss is the best value for SQ/price...and even surpass a lot of headphones that cost a lot more...and almost everyone here atleast tried them...so u know about what i'm talking here
ksc75smile.gif

So...if u agree...why won't we use them as REFERENCE POINT...rating all we had listend compared to KSC75 )

EX:...ksc75 twice as good as mx760...rs80 1.5 as good as ksc75 (this is only an exemple)

P.S...i know that this rating may variate depending on your music preferences...or signature...doesen't mater...
beerchug.gif

LET'S GO !
popcorn.gif

Aug 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM Post #5 of 6
It's still too relative -- not everyone agrees on how "good" the KSC75 is (depends on the meaning of "good" to you.)  Also it's hard to compare an open on-ear to an IEM.  They give you 2 different listening sensations.

The main good thing about them is that because it is so cheap, almost anyone can afford to buy a pair and listen for themselves.

Aug 18, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
It's still too relative -- not everyone agrees on how "good" the KSC75 is (depends on the meaning of "good" to you.)  Also it's hard to compare
an open on-ear to an IEM.  They give you 2 different listening sensations.

The main good thing about them is that because it is so cheap, almost anyone can afford to buy a pair and listen for themselves.

yes...i agree...but my point was...how u said: they're so cheap...that anyone can afford them...so there are a lot of newbies...that are posting every single day about helping decide on a new pare of headphones ....but they really need a reference point...
for exemple...someone recomends me  a pair of headphones...and he says they sound good.......but how would i know how really good they sound...but if someone says to me that they sound better then X or worse i already have some useful information...and for me they are really good...let's give u an exemple...:D...i prefer them to hd205....so that's about what i'm talking... if u heard the hd205 then u know how good are the koss...and if they're so cheap then in this hobby they are a Must-Have...but allready a lot of people has them...so why not using them as reference point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back