KSC75 mod: BT capable, headband, integrated mp3 and FM
Jan 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Captain ?degard

Member of the Trade
A while ago i posted KSC-75: headband/case + wooden caps + metal grill ultra mod. After i made them, they were stoved away and very rarely used. Today I got bored, and looked for something to do. I found the phones, and also a cheap pair of bluetooth capable headphones i got on a sale earlier this winter, to try A2DP. The BT phones have a SD slot for functioning as a mp3 player, and a FM tuner. (linky to BT headphones). Unfortunately they weren't too comfortable, and the sound kinda sucked. I was planning on using them for bicycling in the summer, but after trying them on i had to conclude the neckband was way too tight.

(ny now you might know where this is headed)

So, a couple of hours later i have these...things... Had to leave the wire hanging out because i didnt want to rewire 7 wires, and there's isnt anywhere to put them anyways. This way the wire fits behind my neck. Guessing this is the first BT capable ksc75 xD enjoy the pics
(yes, they stick out, i look like frankenstein, but i doubt ill be using these much anyways. sound isnt half bad with the ksc75 drivers though, but the phones are closed now which makes it suffer)

PICT0048.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back