Koss KSC-35 back at Koss.com
Feb 20, 2006 at 1:57 PM Post #2 of 45
it's a good news
but bad news is koss not ship worldwide
icon10.gif

[size=medium]it's come back because demand of this forum !![/size]

[size=small]I love KOSS KSC35 [/size]

Feb 20, 2006 at 2:08 PM Post #3 of 45
Are those different looking then they were before?

Feb 20, 2006 at 2:43 PM Post #4 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Are those different looking then they were before?

it's the same! sure
the different is the carrying case
icon10.gif

my ksc35 case is not like this
but my doubt is Koss improve something in comeback version ?
if koss did it, I want one
icon10.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 4:11 PM Post #7 of 45
Back by popular demand again huh. Didn't that happen before? LOL. And the new bag still doesn't look as nice as the one I got from Creative USA off of ebay. Now that is a nice carrying case for them.

Feb 20, 2006 at 4:44 PM Post #10 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by ojnihs
Back by popular demand again huh. Didn't that happen before? LOL. And the new bag still doesn't look as nice as the one I got from Creative USA off of ebay. Now that is a nice carrying case for them.

The idea of getting more of the cases convinced me that I just had to order more ksc-35's for Xmas gifts
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 9:20 PM Post #11 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by munkong
it's the same! sure
the different is the carrying case
icon10.gif

my ksc35 case is not like this
but my doubt is Koss improve something in comeback version ?
if koss did it, I want one
icon10.gif

Yeah, different case. Mine came w/ a leather pouch that says koss, when i got them 4 years ago from headroom.

It would be awesome if they would to some custom cabling so that they don't tangle up so fracking much. They [koss] might have caught on to this forum too though and figured out that we would pay a lot more than $20 for those 35s
eek.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #12 of 45
$30? I can get two pairs of ksc75 for that price. Are these things really worth that much?
confused.gif

P.S. I'm not dissing the ksc35 I just want to know why they cost so much more than the ksc75.

Feb 20, 2006 at 11:27 PM Post #13 of 45
When I purchased my KSC-35's during their first re-release, they cost the same $29.99 each + $6.00 S&H (back in 04/2003.) This price included the same generic leather drawstring pouch plus a gold tipped full sized 1/4" stereo adapter ordered directly from the Koss website.

Yes IMO, and others, the KSC-35 is better than the KSC-75s (but maybe not as comfortable, as the 75s have a soft plastic bendable earclip piece while the 35's have a hard plastic earclip piece that sometimes presses against your earlobe.)

As the discussion of are the Porta-Pros worth the $49.99 are the KSC-35s worth the $29.99 (When you first see the 35's you have to wonder about what kind of sound can these plastic headphones produce - reminded me of my first sony discman cheapie headphones.)

However, when you plug the KSC-35s into your source, or into an amp, you will be appreciative and notice the differences.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back