Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere:
Jul 18, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #1,651 of 1,681
@Wokei Have you been looking into the Benjie K9?  I'm curious how it'll fair against the Kogan and similar at it's price.  Seems to offer a lot for very little cost.

Jul 18, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #1,652 of 1,681
@Wokei
 Have you been looking into the Benjie K9?  I'm curious how it'll fair against the Kogan and similar at it's price.  Seems to offer a lot for very little cost.

Benjie...looks good but don't seem to generating any review AFAIK...with the new Fiio M3 and budget price Xduoo hogging the limelight....Kogan is the anomaly ..lol..too bad mine is already kaput

Jul 18, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #1,653 of 1,681
Benjie...looks good but don't seem to generating any review AFAIK...with the new Fiio M3 and budget price Xduoo hogging the limelight....Kogan is the anomaly ..lol..too bad mine is already kaput

Don't worry @Wokei. I'm sending you one tomorrow bro :wink:

Jul 18, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #1,654 of 1,681
I did tried to search for this Ritmix locally and in AliExpress ...futile though...just like Logan ..Ritmix is also like a protected species ...remember so many wanted to get the Kogan but cant

Jul 23, 2016 at 6:48 PM Post #1,655 of 1,681
I did tried to search for this Ritmix locally and in AliExpress ...futile though...just like Logan ..Ritmix is also like a protected species ...remember so many wanted to get the Kogan but cant

If you're interested, I have both a Ritmix and a Kogan sitting in a drawer loose at my home. I would be happy to sell them, drop me a PM. They don't get used. I'd rather they go to a good home.

Jul 30, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #1,657 of 1,681
I think the parcel I've sent to @Onix is lost during transportation. :frowning2: The tracking information hasn't been updated since July 7th.

Jul 30, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #1,659 of 1,681
I think the parcel I've sent to @Onix is lost during transportation.
frown.gif
The tracking information hasn't been updated since July 7th.

Dang. Sad news for the day. Sorry Ozkan. Mexican mail is a hit or miss affair I guess.

Aug 27, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #1,660 of 1,681
Dang. Sad news for the day. Sorry Ozkan. Mexican mail is a hit or miss affair I guess.

Have you received your parcel mate?

Aug 28, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #1,661 of 1,681
Got my $50 Basic M90 in from Asia. The incredibly weightless build and retro UI live up to the frustrations spoken here ...and the screen already has a washed- out line of pixels :wink:

But plug in my VE Monk 2 and tweak the bottom end and vocals by setting the EQ to the "Pop" without affecting the high end. The sound is wonderful and I can reduce the total volume back. (For as long as the rickety unit holds together!) Definitely "hearing new stuff" in the tracks.

If only someone could manage to transplant the M90's DAC into my relatively sturdier (and infinitely more practical) Zip Clip...that would be the ultimate Big Sound in a tiny package.

Sep 12, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #1,662 of 1,681

Thanks to Ozkan, this baby arrived to Mexico after a short trip to Brazil for some unfatomed reason. It has a nice bottom and a lot of space. I don't think its very similar to the Kogan in terms of resolution, but it is very nice. Also, the screen is hughe and amazingly clear. You can curtomize the background, I played tome ogg files and it had some hiccups, but it is an amazing player. Thanks again @ozkan. It is great mate.

Sep 12, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #1,663 of 1,681

Thanks to Ozkan, this baby arrived to Mexico after a short trip to Brazil for some unfatomed reason. It has a nice bottom and a lot of space. I don't think its very similar to the Kogan in terms of resolution, but it is very nice. Also, the screen is hughe and amazingly clear. You can curtomize the background, I played tome ogg files and it had some hiccups, but it is an amazing player. Thanks again @ozkan
. It is great mate.

Glad to hear that you finally got it mate. Btw, did you take the pictures with your Kogan player? :p I cannot see the player and it is more of a VGA quality. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back