Klipsch x10 or UE Triple fi.10?
Nov 26, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #16 of 211
Enjoy your X10 and don't think about the TF10 
wink.gif

Nov 26, 2011 at 7:06 PM Post #19 of 211
I ended up buying both. After I spent 2hrs reading about them here I realized how different they were. They both have many pro's and con's of varying degrees. I figure I will listen to both for a few days, then decide if I keep one or both for different things. Frankly for the price, It's not a hard decision. I figured I could always ebay one if I didn't like it for cost or more.

Nov 26, 2011 at 7:12 PM Post #20 of 211
Dude ignorance is bliss, dont worry about whats better than what you got just enjoy what are still very good (high mid/ low high end) IEMs. And if youve never heard anything better these should sound amazing. That being said Ive got both (TF10 from last year, X10 yesterday) 
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #21 of 211

Quote:
Dude ignorance is bliss, dont worry about whats better than what you got just enjoy what are still very good (high mid/ low high end) IEMs. And if youve never heard anything better these should sound amazing. That being said Ive got both (TF10 from last year, X10 yesterday) 
biggrin.gif

well what is your opinion about the differences between the two, if you don't mind sharing?

Nov 26, 2011 at 7:54 PM Post #22 of 211
I ordered the X10 yesterday so I wont get them until Monday. But I doubt I will like them more than my TF10 since I think they are close to being my favorite headphone (even including full size). Im more interested in how they compare to my UM2 since I just got those last week at over twice the price.

Quote:

well what is your opinion about the differences between the two, if you don't mind sharing?

Nov 26, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #25 of 211
^ Haha so true. 

Nov 26, 2011 at 8:36 PM Post #26 of 211
I would have made the same choice as the OP.  I've not tried the TF10 but I tried a Super.fi in the past and they caused tremendous pain after 15 minutes.  I couldn't use them at all.  I tried all kinds of tips over a couple of weeks before giving up and selling them.  Even the most awful sounding in ears sounded better to me because they're better than nothing.  From looking at pictures, the TF10 has the same form factor.

I own a pair of X10 and they are the opposite.  They're very comfortable.  They're not my favorite, in fact I like the X5 more, but I'd take them any day over something that causes pain.

Nov 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM Post #27 of 211

Quote:
I would have made the same choice as the OP.  I've not tried the TF10 but I tried a Super.fi in the past and they caused tremendous pain after 15 minutes.  I couldn't use them at all.  I tried all kinds of tips over a couple of weeks before giving up and selling them.  Even the most awful sounding in ears sounded better to me because they're better than nothing.  From looking at pictures, the TF10 has the same form factor.

I own a pair of X10 and they are the opposite.  They're very comfortable.  They're not my favorite, in fact I like the X5 more, but I'd take them any day over something that causes pain.

pain? did you even try the comply foam? it was confortable and molds to your ear!

Nov 26, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #29 of 211

Tremendous pain? How did you insert them? In your ears right?

Nov 26, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #30 of 211
The TF10 has been known to cause pain to many people, especially those with smaller ears. Even with a high quality sound, there really isn't a point if you can't find comfort and get a good seal. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back