Kitchener Blues Festival 2010
Aug 8, 2010 at 12:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

5aces

500+ Head-Fier
Just a shout out to all Blues fans who were there Saturday night.

Performances from L'il Ed & The Blues Imperials, Dr. John, David Wilcox, Jonny Lang and many, many more!

It all started at noon today and ended at the Main Stage with Jonny Lang Saturday night.

PLUS The 12 Bar Blues Shows.

Great Beer Garden,had a pail of Moosehead beer and stayed until the last song.

4 days,5 stages,60 Shows,seems to be getting bigger than Oktoberfest,heading back down tomorrow!

Aug 8, 2010 at 3:52 AM Post #2 of 3
I never hear about these things until it's too late. There's apparently a few that take place in Toronto and I always miss them... I was particularly pissed to miss the performances at the art festival last year:

I can hope I hear about these things early enough next time to book the time off!

Aug 8, 2010 at 12:09 PM Post #3 of 3
Busy August weekend in Toronto- Taste of the Danforth,The Beer Festival at Exhibition Place and Paul McCartney at Air Canada Center (my sister headed down for his show tonight)

I just happened to be staying within walking distance of the Kitchener Blues Festival,so I even went for the free Pancake Breakfast at 10:00 AM this Sunday morning,which was of course accompanied by some Southern Revival Songs and slide guitar,under the big tent.

We needed to be refreshed and revived after last nights beer!

Here is the link for you to follow next year:http://www.kitchenerbluesfestival.com/

Best of all,the music shows are FREE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back