KEF M200 vs RHA MA750 vs Yamaha EPH-100
Jun 14, 2014 at 7:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Nada190

100+ Head-Fier
Can't decide which one to get...

Which one would you guys buy?

I currently own Klipsch S4's and they don't sound really good to me anymore, I brought them when I was still a young audiophile. Not enough bass, really weak. Mids are okay and highs are terrible to me. 

Jun 14, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #2 of 6
I am newbie and  i took a chance to buy the kef M200 because the price was 120 € on amazon. Sound is clear but it s to much a gymnic to get a fit with them. I only use them at home. I think you should consider Zero-audio Tenore too.

Jun 15, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #3 of 6
Brought the KEF, got a good deal, too hard to pass up and give them a try. Might still get the Yamaha's just because I've wanted a pair since I first laid eyes on them 3 yrs ago lol.

Jun 15, 2014 at 2:48 PM Post #4 of 6
  Can't decide which one to get...

Which one would you guys buy?

I currently own Klipsch S4's and they don't sound really good to me anymore, I brought them when I was still a young audiophile. Not enough bass, really weak. Mids are okay and highs are terrible to me. 

the S4 have not enough bass????  okay we agree the highs on it suck.

you know sir, i think what you are after is a FiiO E6 and its bass boosting magic.

Jun 15, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #5 of 6
I don't like using EQ's or bass/treble booster's ever. Well the bass isn't deep enough, hopefully the KEF's are. Oh yeah I switched the tips on the Klipsch, I need to flip my room upside down to find the originals and test them again. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back