K-pop, J-pop suggestions!
Apr 22, 2024 at 12:12 AM Post #3,754 of 3,764
ARTMS Heejin - Algorithm

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:26 PM Post #3,761 of 3,764
Apr 27, 2024 at 3:33 AM Post #3,762 of 3,764
I hope this HIVE vs Ador dispute doesn't hurt New Jeans..
https://www.mk.co.kr/en/stock/11001087
I think Ador's Min Hee-jin is what makes New Jeans, and her stepping down would be bad. I really liked a lot of New Jeans content, and if she's gone, it won't be the same. I'm not very impressed with Hybe in general. BTS made them famous, but what else they got besides Ador's New Jeans?

She should break away from Hybe and just form her own company. She seems very talented in forming groups.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2024 at 10:28 AM Post #3,763 of 3,764
I think Ador's Min Hee-jin is what makes New Jeans, and her stepping down would be bad. I really liked a lot of New Jeans content, and if she's gone, it won't be the same. I'm not very impressed with Hybe in general. BTS made them famous, but what else they got besides Ador's New Jeans?

She should break away from Hybe and just form her own company. She seems very talented in forming groups.

Its all pretty simple, Bang Si Hyuk is jealous of the success of newjeans and is mad that min hee jin is better at his job than he is.

Egomaniacal arrogant types like that don't like to be wrong and will never admit it, so instead he leveraged his power in the company to try to destroy one of his own groups so he wouldn't be wrong. By now, newjeans should be on the world stage, but lack of promotion and advertising has held them back.

Kind of reminds me of how YG destroyed 2NE1 when they were on the verge of world stardom because he was so greedy.

As an act of desperation min hee jin has resorted to holding a press conference and presenting personal messages.

This is the man in question. So childish...

Bang_Si-hyuk_on_24_June_2022.jpg

Apr 27, 2024 at 3:57 PM Post #3,764 of 3,764
Its all pretty simple, Bang Si Hyuk is jealous of the success of newjeans and is mad that min hee jin is better at his job than he is.

Egomaniacal arrogant types like that don't like to be wrong and will never admit it, so instead he leveraged his power in the company to try to destroy one of his own groups so he wouldn't be wrong. By now, newjeans should be on the world stage, but lack of promotion and advertising has held them back.

Kind of reminds me of how YG destroyed 2NE1 when they were on the verge of world stardom because he was so greedy.

As an act of desperation min hee jin has resorted to holding a press conference and presenting personal messages.

This is the man in question. So childish...

Bang_Si-hyuk_on_24_June_2022.jpg
He's just a lucky son of a beach to run into BTS members. I'm starting to see this. He's no genius producer. JYP, YG, and SM has proven themselves, but this guy hasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back