Jvc or sony or skullcandy???
Mar 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

shams

New Head-Fier
Hello guys 

After 3 years of heavy use of my Sony MDR-AS20J the left side start to fail, so it is time for a new one , I listen to all kind of music but mostly rock and metal and I found 3 headphones that had the most positive reviews and are in the 25$ range :
1-JVC HAFX101A
2-Sony MDR-EX210B
3-Skullcandy Titan .though I tried the titan in 2010 and didn't like its sound and it stopped working after like 4 months from purchase,I don't know if they made it better these days or not.
Need your opinion guys which one should I get for the good sound and durabilty?

thanx

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #3 of 10
I know I found the JVC to be a good quality for its price, especially if you like bass in your music.  Amazon has different colors that cost differently if color is at all important to you, or if you're just interested in getting the least expensive version.  As far as durability I'm fairly careful with mine, so I can't say just how durable they are.  I don't have any experience with the other two.  Hope this helps

Mar 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #6 of 10
The 8323 can certainly perform well for its rather cheap price, and the bass won't be as much as the JVC, my only concern with it for me was the comfort.  I don't know if the newer IEM Monoprice made is more comfortable or how much the sound has changed, I think its the 9927.  If memory serves, teh 8323 is $7.11 and the 9927 is $7.57 or so.

Mar 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #7 of 10
The 8323 can certainly perform well for its rather cheap price, and the bass won't be as much as the JVC, my only concern with it for me was the comfort.  I don't know if the newer IEM Monoprice made is more comfortable or how much the sound has changed, I think its the 9927.  If memory serves, teh 8323 is $7.11 and the 9927 is $7.57 or so.

Not the IEM (though they are great for the price), the full sized DJ cans that look like kicker headphones

Mar 9, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #8 of 10
OH!  sorry, its a lil annoying when companies use similar numbers and nothing else for products, gets hard to keep them in order

Mar 11, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #10 of 10
titans i felt were garbage. i had a pairand they completely fell apart within 2 months. driver housing fell apart,driver came out, short in cable. basicly a waste

Users who are viewing this thread

Back