JVC new top tier Wooden IEM : JVC HA FX 1100
Jan 4, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #211 of 663
How come none of these are coming to the US?

I know u can import,but I kind of fed up of reselling it on eBay and wasting my time.

It would be nice if I could try it and return it, if I didn't like it.

Jan 4, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #212 of 663

I think that just about sums up how great and immersive these canalphones will sound.
etysmile.gif

Jan 26, 2016 at 3:42 AM Post #213 of 663
Just ordered a pair of these from another head-fi member :wink:
I am psyched to just hold them in my hands and stare at them in the sun light.
Maybe a little too romantic for head-fi... Opps::atsmile:

Jan 27, 2016 at 3:11 AM Post #215 of 663
Are most people using the stock JVC cables with these 1100s, or are after market cables like the Starlight MMCX cable prefered? What cables are you all using and what do you recommend?

Jan 29, 2016 at 6:48 PM Post #216 of 663
My HA-FX1100 arrived today and I allowed myself a little listen before they went to the burn station.
WOW! OM-CheeseWiz. These are the real deal :wink:
Luckily my source is good, now I get to start collecting high rez content.
Thanks, Head-Fi.

Jan 29, 2016 at 7:02 PM Post #217 of 663
Are most people using the stock JVC cables with these 1100s, or are after market cables like the Starlight MMCX cable prefered? What cables are you all using and what do you recommend?

I use linum balanced with it and it's great. Didnt do an a-b though with stock. Looking at your jvc iem collection, i'm surprised you only pulled the trigger recently.

Jan 29, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #218 of 663
I have been buying faster than I can unwrap. My fiance' and I buy our own presents and give them to one another to wrap, so though I bought the HA-FXZ200 six weeks ago, I don't get to unwrap them until Valentines Day :wink: Actually, if it is a difficult wait, we leave it unwrapped on the dresser so I can stare at it :wink: as is the case with the FXZ. I have another holiday coming in April, but I will probably have gotten the FX850 before that. 
    Thank you for sharing your cable choice with me. I just ordered an extra box of the ML spiral tips. (Finally a tip MY size)
Enjoy.

Jan 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM Post #219 of 663
  I have been buying faster than I can unwrap.

This happened last year and I actually sat back and thought to myself... what am I doing here?

Boxes were all looking at me as if they were telling me... you phool u going to spoil your ears!

Its been 29 days since I bought an audio product... my last one was the TX-X00 and my hopes are high as I shall not be tempted anymore.

Jan 29, 2016 at 10:29 PM Post #220 of 663

"Hi, My name is AUDIOBREEDER, and Its been 29 days since I bought an audio product... my last one was the TX-X00 and my hopes are high as I shall not be tempted anymore."

LMAO ,

I did this with watches last year! I finally had to get off the watch forum for awhile to break the spell:wink:
The fun thing is, I am really standing on the shoulders of giants, here at Head-Fi. From reading 250 page threads going back to 2012,  with people I respect, and people that I no longer respect, hearing the romance and the heartache, the tracking numbers, the broken cables, the synergy of DAP and amp leading to that almost perfect SQ and signature :wink:
I think the most important thing that I've learned here is that one phone does not rule them all, and to enjoy each phone for their strengths and allow them their weaknesses :wink:  
I have read here, time and again, where everyone was dumping last months hot item for this months new release, and some poor fool just held onto his instead of selling. Two years later he still has the coolest thing that others are re-buying because it really was THAT AWEsome.
I hated my Scoche 856 for a long time. I re-listened to them recently and was glad that I didn't sell them or give them away. I have a Hybrid dual driver that I can reference :wink:

Jan 30, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #221 of 663
I have been buying faster than I can unwrap. My fiance' and I buy our own presents and give them to one another to wrap, so though I bought the HA-FXZ200 six weeks ago, I don't get to unwrap them until Valentines Day :wink: Actually, if it is a difficult wait, we leave it unwrapped on the dresser so I can stare at it :wink: as is the case with the FXZ. I have another holiday coming in April, but I will probably have gotten the FX850 before that. 
    Thank you for sharing your cable choice with me. I just ordered an extra box of the ML spiral tips. (Finally a tip MY size)
Enjoy.

What's ML? For me i actually had more success with spinfits that doesn't easily fall off.

Jan 30, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #224 of 663
hi i am realy interested in either 1200/1100 or 850S any difference ?????.....also i live in uk impossible to get here, can anybody reccomend a good place to import from? prices seem to vary a lot and know theres always fakes out there .

Jan 30, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #225 of 663
hi i am realy interested in either 1200/1100 or 850S any difference ?????.....also i live in uk impossible to get here, can anybody reccomend a good place to import from? prices seem to vary a lot and know theres always fakes out there .

Not sure how it is in the uk market but it was only in hongkong that i was able to get the woodie. I couldn't get it locally from the dealers in manila as it wasn't for the the market. Good luck in your search!

Btw got it from jaben hk--they were very accommodating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back