Just got my m-50s ...
May 26, 2010 at 2:14 AM Post #16 of 20
lol. If you're used to listening to things that are are the level of an ipod earbud, then you'll be quite pleased with the M50's. 

Quote:
Im waiting for mine to be delivered, they are currently over international waters.

Although i am a bit concerned, i've never had a decent pair of headphones only $30 earbuds, can anyone appreciate a good pair or is it an acquired tast

May 26, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #17 of 20
Man I thought I was the only one who found the M50s to have an oddly high sound pressure presentation. I love them but my ears literally ache after only about 15 minutes even at low to moderate volume, whereas on my 840s (and pretty much every other headphone except Grados) I can listen to them for 5 hours straight and nothing.

Jun 28, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #19 of 20

Quote:
Arg, I thought I had settled on the Q40's, but you people are bringing me back to the M50's..

Does it get any easier after the first headphone purchase? :p

How would you compare or elaborate on the differences between them.I was close to buying the M50s,but there was no place to demo them before i dropped $200 for them.So i bought another pair of Q40s.

Jun 29, 2010 at 11:49 AM Post #20 of 20

Quote:
Arg, I thought I had settled on the Q40's, but you people are bringing me back to the M50's..

Does it get any easier after the first headphone purchase? :p

You should get both and compare them and see which you like better.

The first might be a little hard not knowing anything out there, but once you find what you like you look at posts for those phones and hear about similar tastes people have and the phones they also like and then it gets easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back