Just bought some Shure SE530's, get a zen stone or the new zen?
Oct 29, 2007 at 8:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Poetik

1000+ Head-Fier
What up all, I was searchin the forums for opinions on the se530's with the zen stone and two people said that they were pretty muddy. Has anyone tried the shures with the new creative zen? How does it sound? I'm mostly gonna be usin it to workout at the gym and definitely whenever I'm outta the house as well. Any help and information would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Poetik

Oct 29, 2007 at 8:38 AM Post #3 of 10
~DELETE

Oct 29, 2007 at 3:40 PM Post #4 of 10
The sansa clip sounds good? That thing looks cheaper than the zen stone lol, guess it does boil down to the actual sound quality instead of just the appearance. I want somethin that isn't quite that abysmal though.

Oct 30, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #5 of 10
You should try 1gen ipod shuffle, looks nice, sounds nice and its cheap.
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2007 at 8:51 PM Post #7 of 10
Aight I'll look for that. Where do you find those besides ebay? I saw one site bein mentioned but they were outta stock. Amazon has it but they're $60, figured it would be cheaper. If anyone has a working one for sale please PM me (cant quite post in the sale forum yet). Thanks in advance.

Oct 31, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #8 of 10
After ipodmechanic.com is out of stock, I have bought more from ebay..
biggrin.gif
it is as cheap as ipodmechanic.com and if you find good seller everything should be okay.. I bought one more to my friend week ago, it arrived today but the shuffle was 512mb, not 1gb as description said. But I sent email to him, I hope he answers..
Little OT, but does anybody have experience about shufflesome.com stickers?

Oct 31, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #9 of 10
Ok just bought a first gen shuffle off ebay. Said it was 1gig and I got it from a guy named maxweiguang. Is that the same guy you went through uppis? Ahh yea and does anyone know where I can get a nice lookin case for the 1st gen shuffle? Never liked white electronics.

Oct 31, 2007 at 12:37 PM Post #10 of 10
No my guys name is something style soccerman, his service is very good, but every body makes mistakes..:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back