Jude "Cantus redux" Letter in Stereophile
Jun 14, 2003 at 5:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

FCJ

Propz go out to his homeez at Burrz-Brownz!
I just got the July issue of Stereophile and in the "Letters" section is a letter called "Cantus redux" written by none other than Jude. Great letter on your experiences (which you posted here before) with seeing and hearing Cantus. If anyone is looking for it, it's the last letter in the section, found on page 11.

It looks as if Head-Fi is taking over the Stereophile "Letters" section.
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2003 at 7:51 PM Post #5 of 9
reading that review made me excited to find out if they would be performing at a location near me. Surprise: yes, they are, but in March of 2003.
frown.gif

Jun 14, 2003 at 7:54 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
reading that review made me excited to find out if they would be performing at a location near me. Surprise: yes, they are, but in March of 2003.
frown.gif

Easier to get tickets that way. . . .

Jun 15, 2003 at 12:13 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by vrao81
Are you sure it was the June issue or July? I can't find it in the letters section of the June issue.

You're right, it is July. I changed the original post.

Guess because I'm reading it in June. . . .

Jun 17, 2003 at 8:15 PM Post #9 of 9
I received the July issue of Stereophile yesterday (I'm sure I receive it later than other members since I'm in Canada) and as I read the letters to the editor I noticed someone writing about Cantus.

I had recalled this site singing the praises of Cantus and thought to myself I had better pick up some of their music, seems as though a lot of people think they're special.

As I got to the bottom of the letter I read that the writer was the admin of a website for headphone enthusiasts and I thought "Wait a minute" and saw Jude's name at the bottom of the letter
biggrin.gif

I thought it was cool to see they published Jude's letter. I wonder if there will be a surge in new members? I did notice that Jude didn't plug the website as I take it the point of the letter was to praise Cantus and not publicize Head-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back