JMoney Audio - Headbands and Cables for kids! Please visit last page!
Jun 1, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #481 of 542
thanks guys. The one thing that is taking the longest time is securing another reliable tannery that will make my custom lambskin leather.

Regarding the W5000 pads. This is a possibility but please let me finish outstanding orders like the HE90 pads, and the Beyer/Denon pads.

thanks

Jun 10, 2010 at 12:15 AM Post #483 of 542
What is the difference between V1 and V2 Denon Pads.I ordered the V2 from Jmoney.com but i havent got the payment instruction yet.I have got a offere from an head-fi member regarding V1 pads.Want to make sure what is the difference between both .Any info on V3 pads please.How long does it take ??

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:57 AM Post #485 of 542

Quote:
How about some JMoney Audio Headband replacement / Mod for the Audeze LCD-2?  The stock one is way too much clamping force, and is in dire need of some JMoney pimpage.  :wink:

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!  I sure hope perhaps that will be in the offing.

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:12 AM Post #488 of 542

Quote:
So I'm assuming the rumor that surfaced some months ago about the LCD-2 pads being Jmoney Denon pads was put to rest?

What rumor?  The LCD-2 pads ARE JMoney pads.

Jul 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #493 of 542
Well at least we can bump this and hope it prompts a response. I went for Beyers own leather pads as I couldn't get the JMoney ones.

I'm desparate for the Denon pads though as my originals are looking a little sorry now.....

Jul 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #494 of 542
Well at least we can bump this and hope it prompts a response. I went for Beyers own leather pads as I couldn't get the JMoney ones.

I'm desparate for the Denon pads though as my originals are looking a little sorry now.....

Jul 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM Post #495 of 542

Quote:
Jeremy hasn't responded to a request to order the leather Beyer pads I submitted weeks ago on his web site. At this point, I'll probably just buy Beyer's own pads.

I really want leather pads for my DT770pro/80, but judging from reviews of this JMoneyAudio pads, and comparisons with various beyerdynamic earpads, it's probably worth the wait, because according to people who have heard both, the JMoneyAudio pads make your headphone sound far superior to the ones that beyerdynamic is selling.
I'm just gonna have to be patient :) I'm also hoping that Jeremy will make beyer headbands, they've been announced quite a while ago, but haven't heard any updates as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back